Mormon Church Supports Gay Protection

Mormon Church Supports Gay Protection - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Jan, 2015 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon church supports Salt Lake City's protections for gays

Salt Lake City has become the first Utah city to offer housing and employment protections for gays and lesbians - an action supported by the Mormon Church. The City Council, in a unanimous vote Tuesday, passed a pair of nondiscrimination ordinances that would bar landlords and employers from discriminating based on sexuality - a protection not currently afforded under state or federal laws. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2009 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Protection Gay Supports Church Mormon

Its good to see Salt Lake City catch up to the rest of the country.

12th Nov, 2009 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Mormon Church Supports Gay Protection Studies Doctrine Mormon

Are we supposed to be grateful? I mean thats the least I would expect the Church to do you know, gays are people and they need to be protected just like anyone else.

10th Dec, 2009 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

I feel subjects like this should be treated carefully, I don't think gays and lesbians should be discriminated against, or bared from living or working in certain places, but I do have strong option on marriage, and adoption which I will not bring up here.

29th Dec, 2009 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

At first this might grab attention but when you think about it everyone is entitled to some kind of protection regardless of what they do within the law in their private lives. The church supporting that therefore is nothing new.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2012 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Name: Georgie

Comments: Is there a gay branch of the Mormon church that is open about homosexuality and welcomes us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2014 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

LDS Church clarifies position on nondiscrimination legislation

The LDS Church said it has not changed its position on legislation to protect gays from discrimination in housing and employment. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2015 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Church Supports Gay Protection Mormon Doctrine Studies

LDS leaders respond to reaction over their call to balance gay, religious rights

LDS leaders rejected criticism that the Church's position seeking fairness for all is an effort to discriminate. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mormon Church Supports Gay Protection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,