Greying Hair - Page 2 of 3

Grey hair has been the new trend for women, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
To dye or not to dye - Graying - Gray - Grey
6th Sep, 2006 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair - Page 2

Observing a couple of nice looking woman with grey hair, I definitely think I will dye it when that moment reaches. It hasn't reach it as yet. I am in my earlies thirties and I have no grey whatsoever.... I wonder if they will suddenly show up when my family size increases? rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2007 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Hair Greying

I went brunette! I had my hair dyed of a light golden brown for quite a while, I had it redish too in the past but now I dyed my hair of of a rich brown. I like it but I am missing the other color. tongue.gif I got too used to it. I will leave it for a couple of months and go back to a lighter color.

5th Feb, 2007 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've been "strawberry blonde" since about 1988. I've tried other colors just for a change - deep reds, bright reds, mahogany brown, etc. - but I keep coming back to this reddish blonde. The thing with my gray hair is that it "corkscrews" - it's very curly and sticks out awkwardly. Coloring it seems to tame it, at least for a little while.

However, I've been noticing in the past year that I have a sort of "corona" of gray framing my face, particularly around my bangs. Unfortunately, the red doesn't seem to "stick" so much anymore, and I find that I have an inch or so of much lighter hair in front. So, I'm not sure what I'll do there. Maybe I'll go see a professional hairdresser for a consultation.

I would look terrible with gray hair!

6th Feb, 2007 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hair Greying

The thing with gray hair (to make your life easier) going darker is the way to go if you want to cover them good but I saw your pics and I cannot imagine any other color but blonde on your hair!

In my case, I would say 99% of people here have dark hair so having it dark now like everybody else is boring. laugh.gif

Farseer, how often do you do your roots? What about the rest of your hair?

6th Feb, 2007 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Hair Greying

My hair grows really fast, so I have to do the roots at least once a month. Because the redder colors tend to fade, I usually do a "comb through" with a very wide-tooth comb about once every two months. The wide comb helps to prevent the color from looking too much like it's from a bottle; not streaked, really, but just a more natural blending.

Actually, my natural color is a medium sort of brown, which is now full of gray. Bleagh!

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Greying Hair

Grey hair linked with increased heart disease risk in men

Grey hair has been linked with an increased risk of heart disease in men. Ref. Source 6d.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Greying Hair - Page 2

Good thing I do not have to worry about grey hair much. Being a blonde as I age my hair is turning more to white as most blondes do go white instead of grey.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Greying Hair Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Grey hair has been the new trend for women, so letting your grey hair grow in could be considered trendy!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Greying Hair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,