Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today? - Page 2 of 3

Low vitamin D levels linked to increased risk - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today? - Page 2

The Best Way to Get Vitamin D: Sun, Supplements, or Salons?

The Best Way to Get Vitamin D: Sun, Supplements, or Salons?If one is going to make an evolutionary argument for what a “natural” vitamin D level may be, how about getting vitamin D in the way nature intended: sun instead of supplements? Ref. Source 6b.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2016 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Today Vitamin Your You Have

I've never considered having vitamin D as a supplement on its own. I guess the sun and milk is how I get it and its not something I think about, should I?

13th Jul, 2016 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today? Health & Special Psychology

Well, in general the milk fortified with vitamin D isn't doing you a whole lot of good. Neither is the calcium they put in there. Your best bet is to get it naturally from exposing yourself to sunlight. I think testing for vitamin D levels should be a regular part of your yearly check-up. If not, ask your doctor about it next year, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

15th Jul, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Today Vitamin Your You Have

The sun is all natural why even consider a pill! Also what helps with the body's absorption of vitamin D is resistance exercises that create a greater need for bone density and thus a greater intake of calcium and vitamin D. The source of those should come from healthy foods!

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Today Vitamin Your You Have

Hundreds of years later, teeth tell the story of people who didn't get enough sunshine

Researchers have found a rich new record of vitamin D deficiency, one that resides in the teeth of every person and remains viable for hundreds of years or more.The team of anthropologists has determined that looking into the microscopic structure of teeth opens a window into the lives and challenges of people who lived hundreds of years ago, and whose only record is their skeletal remains. Ref. Source 5l.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today?

High quality evidence suggests Vitamin D can reduce asthma attacks

New research has found evidence from randomized trials, that taking an oral vitamin D supplement in addition to standard asthma medication is likely to reduce severe asthma attacks. Asthma is a common chronic disease affecting about 300 million people worldwide. The symptoms of asthma include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath. Low blood levels of vitamin D have been linked to increased risk of asthma attacks in children and adults with asthma. There has been a growing interest in the potential role of vitamin D in asthma management because it might help to reduce upper respiratory infections, (Such as the common cold) that can lead to exacerbations of asthma. Several clinical trials have tested whether taking vitamin D as a supplement has an effect on asthma attacks, symptoms and lung function in children and adults with asthma. Ref. Source 6a.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Have You Your Vitamin Today - Page 2

Chemical exposure linked to lower vitamin D levels

Exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) and other endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) may reduce levels of vitamin D in the bloodstream, according to a new study. Ref. Source 7f.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Have You Your Vitamin Today Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Low vitamin D levels linked to increased risk of bladder cancer

Vitamin D deficiency is associated with an increased risk of developing bladder cancer, according to a systematic review of seven studies. Though further clinical studies are needed to confirm the findings, the study adds to a growing body of evidence on the importance of maintaining adequate vitamin D levels. Ref. Source 7y.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,