Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 10 of 14

There are some interesting suggestions here - Page 10 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Dec, 2015 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
7th May, 2013 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 10

Many of the points you bring up I have already covered but I will entertain you for a bit since you mention my name twice.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
Not to talk about processed meat (which is not ham, JB

spock.gif I didn't catch that one, what is this in reference to?

international QUOTE
An adult can live without milk (I personally never drink any) but children need it for strenghtening their bones and elders that don't consume milk are more subject to osteoporosys.

I think this needs to be qualified by substituting the word "Milk" For "Calcium" So what I believe you are saying is that children and elders need calcium in greater amounts than average adults because we all need calcium. Putting forward the argument that it only comes from milk is a bit forward. I can agree with that if milk were the only source of calcium but it is not. Once a calf finishes its growth does it still drink milk - no - it turns to another source where the elements the cow needs can be absorbed but for adult humans we think we need that cow's milk.

Rather off topic, but...
Human breast milk which is excellent for a baby is different from cow's milk. We have a topic on that somewhere here.

By the way, in none of the things of this thread I'm suggesting it on children - this is mainly about adults. For instance my children sometimes do eat meat as I leave it to their choice even though I do not eat it.

international QUOTE
I ate steak for three consecutive days and I came back to life. Now, I make sure to eat one once a week.

Although it is testimony it is not science. It could be that you were lacking something that the meat had in it but does it mean you must now eat meat to get what you need and prevent you from becoming melancholy? This is the same argument with milk... It is not the milk it is what is derived from it. The body does not absorb "Meat" Or "Milk" It absorbs elements from it. My main argument is that with everything there is a consequence. For instance I need vitamin C is it better to get it from a pill, an apple or a juice pack? The answer is obvious but some will still think that a juice pack that has written on it "Full of Vitamin C" Is better just because it is labelled that way.

As has been said many times in this thread milk based products causes high levels of mucus that block your body's ability to fight off disease - this is science. Moderation is key here, as I still do consume dairy products in moderation and my underlying testimony is I never get sick even though I live in the most stressful of environments known to man save probably only for someone being directly abused or in the front lines of war.

My children also do not get sick as often and even if they develop any symptom it does not reach the stage where they are bed ridden.

As for meat, for me it is like a risk, using a dead animal that is putrefying constantly is similar to playing the lottery with a meal, just not worth it.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Sorry, is my fault. The reference to ham, I mean. It was an answer to something you stated in a post on page 2 or 3. I should have quoted your words or just avoid to mention it.

The rest of the post, actually, was not about your suggestions, which I find agreeable, but came from some of the comments that other members posted. The Thread started as a way to help somebody to overcome a medical problem through a correct diet. Excellent. But some of the posters took it as a general ban over some categories of food and I don't agree with that. Milk is not only calcium just like meat is not only proteins. They provide a wide spectrum of elements that are necessary for us, including fat. Fat, if assumed moderately by a healthy person, is not dangerous.

I reported my experience because I read that eliminating meat was a way of recovering lost energies. That is false. It depends on the single person. People that usually consume "Junk" Meat will most surely benefit from wiping it from their diet. But healthy individuals need meat: dropping it forces us to find alternative ways to get the necessary elements.

An example could be the sanitary emergencies that they have here in Indonesia. Most of the population is vegetarian by need rather than by choice (the poor can't even afford chicken) and the excessive consumption of rice and soy creates serious endemic sicknesses. The Government even invested huge amounts of money to buy cows from Australia and put them on the market at affordable prices.

My point is: a balanced diet that includes all the possible foods in a moderate way and in their fresh and natural form is never dangerous or poisoning. If somebody wants to completely take out from their diet some basic foods, they have to be aware that they must substitute them with something equivalent or with pills.

12th May, 2013 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

The advice here might be good but starting to eat like that will take some work. Its just so easy to eat everything that isn't good for you.

11th Jul, 2013 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Page 10 This Suffer Does

Ok JB, I have a question and perhaps this is not the thread for my question but I think it relates. What foods would you seek out for more vitamin D? I have been told that my vitamin D levels are deficient. I take a supplement for it (Pills). I completely believe that natural foods and herbs are the answer to cure any ailment. I however couldn't ever give up meat. I just try not to eat processed meat. I hunt for mine. All Natural! I also like to grow my own fruits and vegetables because I believe a lot of store bought produce has hormones, pesticides etc., and there is not a good source for organic's in Wyoming. Also what could you use to supplement milk with for calcium?

11th Jul, 2013 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

If you are getting adequate amounts of morning sunlight then it should not be an issue but milk is also known to have a lot of Vitamin D, to be safe any good multiple vitamin you take should have Vitamin D as part of its' offering. For more depth into that please see these Threads:

* Vitamin D Supplements
* Have you had your vitamin D today?
* D Vitamin

8th Dec, 2015 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?

Mine went away when I started washing my face with a non-oil based soap and using a Loofah sponge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 10

Back in the day (15+ years ago), I used Proactive. I have found my skin is extremely sensitive so I can't use anything with perfumes or dyes. I still have occasional breakouts, but nothing as bad as it once was. Typically it's around my collar, chest, and back that they now occur. Simple (The brand) face wash is really nice - I use Neutrogena body wash, but if Simple ever comes out with a body wash, I will switch to it without hesitation.

20th Dec, 2015 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 10

There are some interesting suggestions here that I will research more but I want to say that drinking lots of clean water helps a lot. I'm saying clean water because a lot of people think that drinking juice, soda and milk counts towards your water intake and its the opposite! You will need to drink even more water to flush the sugar and chemicals from those extra drinks. Water alone is the best drink and it can rid your body of the toxins that cause unsightly skin, etc.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,