Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 12 of 14

A healthy lifestyle increases life expectancy - Page 12 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 12

I've always had acne, although it's calmed down a bit as I get older. Still, I've never had the clear face that a lot of my friends have. I believe diet plays a large role, especially if you're eating a lot of oils and other things like that. That being said, I believe stress and hormones generally play just as large a role. Whenever exam time rolls around, breakouts are common and no amount of washing my face helps.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

This Suffer Does

Yes diet as well as stress can make your face break out. I have found that chocolate tends to break my face out some so I tend to stay away from chocolate as much as possible.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Mayo tends to do that to me.

Fortunately, I don't like the stuff anyways, so I pretty much only break out when I eat some sandwich/burger someone else prepped and slathered the stuff onto.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 This Suffer Does

Other than my teen years I've been pretty lucky in this regards. Even in my teens it wasn't bad. I think it has to do with genetics as well as diet. I think my Mediterranean skin helps protect me from this. Good Spartan breeding! cool.gif.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

This Suffer Does

Is It Better to Advise More Plants or Less Junk?

It may be politically more expedient to promote an increase in consumption of healthy items rather than a decrease in consumption of unhealthy items, but it may be far less effective. Ref. Source 3l

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Does consuming low-fat dairy increase the risk of Parkinson's disease? Consuming at least three servings of low-fat dairy a day is associated with a greater risk of developing Parkinson's disease compared to consuming less than one serving a day, according to a large study. Source 7i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This - Page 12

Natural Treatment for Acne and Fungal Infections. Green tea may help with athlete’s foot, dental plaque, acne, impetigo, and bladder infections, but if it’s so good at killing bacteria, what about our gut flora? Source 9w

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 12

A healthy lifestyle increases life expectancy by up to seven years. Maintaining a normal weight, not smoking, and drinking alcohol at moderate levels are factors that add healthy years to life. Source 6m.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,