Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 4 of 19

He'll be inheriting a $35 B-b-b-illion - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Aug, 2003 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
23rd Jul, 2003 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 4

TC952 I agree with you, not only with the USA, but as this applies to any country. Birth place is a very strong statement. No matter where you become a naturalized citizen it will always show your country of birth in all legal documents.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Just caught this little news tidbit on MSNBC.com about many actors that have gone on from movies and tv shows to politics.

Schwarzenegger latest of many actors in politics.
Fame both helps and hurts candidates.

You"ve seen them on the big screen.  Now elect your favorite star to political office.  Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's likely upcoming run for California governor is highlighting the American love of celebrity, especially of the Hollywood variety, in politics...

https://www.msnbc.com/news/943107.asp

Of course some big stars have been in politics.  Ronald Reagan was a movie actor before he became involved in politics and later elected President.  Sonny Bono, a famous singer, also served in congress and as mayor in Palms Springs.

24th Jul, 2003 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

:spock: Why study political science in school for 4-6 years when you can just become an actor and wing it? LOL I am sure veteran politicians want to know what the heck does muscle Arnold know about politics.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Page 4 Schwarzenegger Arnold

Well, the word is out that, Arnold isn't going to run in the gubernatorial election.  I found this on MSNBS.com

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger will not seek to replace California Gov. Gray Davis in October's recall election, a source close to the actor told NBC News on Wednesday.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Schwarzenegger would announce his decision at a news conference on Thursday.

Separately, The Associated Press quoted an unidentified consultant close to Schwarzenegger as saying it was extremely unlikely the actor would run on the Republican ballot

https://www.msnbc.com/news/945950.asp

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

You know, I hope this is for real this time.  :smile.gif  lol  But he finally announces it on the Jay Leno show on NBC this evening.

Schwarzenegger running in California

Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger terminated the suspense Wednesday night by declaring that he would challenge Gov. Gray Davis in the Oct. 7 recall election, immediately becoming the most prominent opponent of the embattled Democrat

https://www.msnbc.com/news/945950.asp

11th Aug, 2003 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

You know, I hope this is for real this time.

Yes he is, and he is also #1 in the polls right now. I wish he did not run at the same time Gary Coleman chose to run because I would of wanted to see how Coleman did. With Arold in the picture Coleman has no chance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 4

I remember hearing about Gary Coleman running.  The news has talked that there are other famous people that are also trying to run for that same office in California.  I remember watching some news commentary show yesterday and the people on the show are saying that they believe Arnold will win the election.  But he hasn't really touched much about what he was going to do if he is elected.  The dreaded 'campaign promises'. :smile.gif  I think it would be interesting to see how Arnold does when he gets elected and what he does in office.

16th Aug, 2003 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

He'll be inheriting a $35 B-b-b-illion debt... energy problems, water crisis (we're in year 4 of the current drought), impossible taxes, unemployment sky-high, the current real estate bubble is about to burst, California bonds are rated a very high risk on Wall Street, and a dozen other big, big issues.  For the next 20 years or more, California is going to have serious fiscal issues that I doubt Ahhnold will have the muscle to fix.  It's not really a good time to governor of California.

Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,