Jerry Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Oct, 2021 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Jerry Seinfeld Actor
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jerry Seinfeld

Seinfeld heading back to TV

Actor and stand-up comic Jerry Seinfeld is headed back to US television with a show about marriage that he says is silly and impossible to explain but aimed at making people laugh. Ref. Source 5

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Jerry Seinfeld
Jerry Seinfeld (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Seinfeld Jerry

This is great and I am sure that if he can get some of the same writers that did Seinfeld, then it will be a real treat to watch. Unfortunately, I am in Asia and one thing that absolutely does not translate is Sarcasim! I cannot find any boxsets of Seinfeld at all...no problems getting Saprano's boxset as killing translates anywhere.

11th Jun, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Jerry Seinfeld Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw in the news the other day that the Seinfeld show made 3 BILLION dollars, and Jerry gets around 80 million dollars a year just for the reruns!

8th Jun, 2011 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Seinfeld Jerry

Some told me that in every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere in the show, how true is that because I never noticed.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2012 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Seinfeld Jerry

Jerry Seinfeld hits the road

Jerry Seinfeld hits the road again with a new web series called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee featuring the stand-up comedian and TV star driving around and joking with famous friends, including Ricky Gervais and Alec Baldwin. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2014 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Jerry Seinfeld

'Why I stopped making Seinfeld'

JERRY Seinfeld has finally revealed why he stopped making "The show about nothing" After nine seasons. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Jerry Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld hints at Seinfeld reboot. LAST year, Jerry Seinfeld brushed off the idea of ever doing a Seinfeld reboot. But recently, he appears to have had a change of heart. Source 2e.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2021 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Jerry Seinfeld Movies Music Fashion & Sports

‘Uncomfortable’: Seinfeld’s on-air apology. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld apologised for an “uncomfortable sexual aspect” that’s dogged his career during this talk show appearance. Source 8g.

> TOPIC: Jerry Seinfeld

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,