Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 7 of 8

Oprah’s shock exit from 60 Minutes. Oprah - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st May, 2019 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Related Information to Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 7

Trans, Trump spent 10x less than his opponents in the last election and he won. If Oprah spends an equal amount, I think she'll easily win. And not just from people voting for her because she's a black woman, either. She seems a much better person than Trump, with all her history of philanthropy and selflessness. I just don't know what kind of president she'd make, for sure.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

I have no doubt Oprah would win, I am talking about the way the election will go and what Trump will say or do to ensure she does not get voted, remember he will be president when the next election comes around. Oprah on the other had is well poised, liked by many and has been known to help people without degrading them so she is a winner.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oprah would 'absolutely' run for president. AFTER Oprah Winfrey's speech electrified the Golden Globes, calls for her to run for US president have intensified, with even her longtime partner admitting "She would do it". Source 4i.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Pics coming back to haunt Oprah. OPRAH Winfrey's potential presidential bid could be hampered by her cosy relationship with one Hollywood's worst sex offenders. Source 7o.

9th Jan, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

She hasn't made an official announcement yet and already it is happening… the 'dirt' from out of nowhere comes to the forefront.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

Oprah moment's 'devastating' end. THE "You get a car" episode of Oprah went down as one of the biggest in TV history. But you may not realise it ended on a sour note. Source 6y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey - Page 7

I can see both sides. On the one hand you got a brand new car, yes, but on the other you are hitting people with a tax bill that they didn't sign up for. Oprah should have known that this would have happened and not expect people to pay all that money. If they could not afford to have a car in the first place how will they pay $7,000+ for one!

Post Date: 1st May, 2019 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Oprah’s shock exit from 60 Minutes. Oprah Winfrey has revealed why she will no longer appear on iconic news TV program 60 Minutes, and the reasons are surprising. Source 1v.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,