The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 5 of 28

i love Harry Potter. I'm 21 and I - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Jan, 2004 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (28) »
The Best Book You Ever Read Think about it... in this day and age people read few books unless they are forced to. What is the best book you have ever read? From any category.
The Best Book You Ever Read Related Information to The Best Book You Ever Read
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

The Best Book You Ever Read
A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read - Page 5

Heh, i got Leir hooked on those books.  They are really good, my favourite series ever.  I suggest you read them, you won't be dissappointed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

[quote]What is the best book you ever read?
smile.gif[/quote]

Into The Woods i think this is one of the best book i ever read. Its about this girl who wants to scape  reality to close her eyes and make it all go away... You should read it  i garantee you gonna love this book the author name is V.C. Andrews

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Best Book You Ever Read UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Non-LDS: Samurai's Garden I read it for book club. It was a wonderful book I couldnt put it down. It made me laugh and made me cry.

LDS: I am hooked on those LDS romance novels right now I'm reading the third of a series by an author last name Allen titles: Love Beyond Time, NO Time For Love, and the last one in the series is A Time for the Heart.

A very funny book that I would also recommend is Captain Matrimony by Robert Ferral Smith. You will laugh until you feel like you want to throw up.

I love self-help books I have learned and grown so much from reading them, I look at it as cheap thearpy.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Read You Book The

QUOTE (chocltequeen @ 23-Nov 03, 11:26 PM)
Non-LDS: Samurai's Garden I read it for book club. It was a wonderful book I couldnt put it down. It made me laugh and made me cry.

Now I like to read books like that. I will have to look and see if I can find this one. I like a book that I can't put down. wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Read You Book The

The Work and The Glory by Gerald N. Lund. , all 9 volumes! Read one a week! I recommend it to everyone, LDS and non-LDS. Just remember it is a fictional family, but the history is true.

7th Jan, 2004 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
The Work and The Glory by Gerald N. Lund.,  all 9 volumes!

This series has to to be my absolute favorite as well. I bought the books on tape. Totally unabridged and the "Reader" did an incredible job with the voices. The people really come alive. In fact, he does such a good job that from book to book you recognize the voice before the narrator tells you who is speaking. I was so sad to get to the end of this series!

I really do recommend it for everyone LDS and non LDS alike. It is a great series!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read - Page 5

I just finished reading the " The De Beers Family Series" (4 books) by V.C.A. Out of the four books in the series, Wicked Forest was the best one i ever read.. I am thinking about getting the The Casteel Family series now, i heard good things aboot it.

Reconcile Edited: xtrasweetgirl on 7th Jan, 2004 - 8:02pm

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Book You Read Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

i love Harry Potter. I'm 21 and I totally love those books. I have them all and so far all the movies that have come out too.

La Reina Bella Diablo
*The Beautiful Devil Queen*

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (28) »

> TOPIC: The Best Book You Ever Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,