Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Oct, 2006 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Rolling Stones
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones
A Friend

Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones are doing a concert in Toronto on july 30.

Other bands are constantly being added to the bill. Currently ac/dc and the guess who are on with them. How awesome is that going to be. I love all 3 of those bands. I hope they get some more classic rock artists on there.

And the tickets are only $21.50. I'm going for sure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones
A Friend

Stones Rolling

Xtra, I love the Rolling Stones.  I wish that they would play close to where I live.  I would love to see AC/DC in concert, cuz their music rocks!

It has been a few years since the last concert I saw.  It was ZZ Top and Jackal and they were in my hometown not long after they built the big concert hall.  That was a pretty cool concert.  But there were definitely two concerts that I was so glad that I got to see and that was, Def Leppard when the played in Memphis back in the early 90's and Metallica in Memphis also in the early 90's.  Metallica played almost 4 hours and they appeared with no opening act.  It was totally cool.  

25th Jul, 2003 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I never like the Rolling Stones, I don't like that type of music. It makes me very hyper when I hear it lol

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones
A Friend

Stones Rolling

Have you heard of the song painted black? that is an incredible song! i love it...it made me a rolling stones fan

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones
A Friend

Stones Rolling

I have heard the song 'painted black' and it really is a good one. I love alot of the Rolling Stones older music though. Some of their newer stuff is ok too, but really like the older stuff better.

Post Date: 4th May, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Rolling Stones
A Friend

Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones, along with The Beatles, were the greatest bands of the British Invasion. Mick Jaggar and Kieth Richards are of the greatest rock artists ever. I won't be able to attend the concert, but they should play these great songs:

Ruby Teusday
Sympathy for the Devil
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Ac/DC is aslo an OK band though all there songs sond the same. The one song that is so good and it stands out is For Those About to Rock (We Salute You).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2005 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rolling Stones

Review: Stones Launch North American Tour

AP - Fenway Park is to baseball what The Rolling Stones are to rock 'n' roll: Part icon, part relic, part survivor. So it was perfectly fitting that the ageless rockers would launch their latest North American tour on what Keith Richards himself called "hallowed ground."
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._rolling_stones

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rolling Stones Movies Music Fashion & Sports

ROLLING STONES DAZZLE CROWD AT 1ST REGINA SHOW

In Regina's biggest rock show ever ? and its best, according to some of the 40,000 fans in attendance ? the Rolling Stones played in Saskatchewan for the first time on Friday night.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/stor...nes-regina.html

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rolling Stones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,