Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

Love Life Bytes Support Requests - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2010 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love Support FAQ and Help with Love & Life Bytes. This also used to act as a Support Thread for the now defuct Spotlight RPG.
20th Jan, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Support & Requests

If you have any questions or concerns about either Love & Life Bytes Role-playing Game or Spotlight Role-playing Game please place them here.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

Cool that you started this post because I was just wondering where to ask questions. I got your newsletter so I'm liking the rewards you talked about. What are the rewards and like am I OK to be in this RP too?

20th Jan, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

I was surprised to already get a question so fast. The rewards are luck points which then says in your Posts how 'hot' your character is in the Drama world. You can also trade them in for FP but then you lose some of your character's 'hotness' when you do.

Yes you qualify for both RPGs. All you need is 30 Posts to participate and no activity level required since if you only want to Post now and again then you will not be given votes as much as those who are more regular.

4th Feb, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Krusten role,

This looks like fun but just to make sure will I need to be here everyday or do I need the same requirements like on World of Medieval?

4th Feb, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

The only requirement is to have 30 Posts for each RPG here, there are two: Spotlight and Love & Life Bytes. Please check the sticky Threads for further info.

29th Apr, 2010 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Krusten role,

I'm new all of this. When does the story go forward or change or do we keep talking about the same point? It seems to get a bit stale after five pages because we're losing things to fight over. Sorry if its just me, maybe I'm not doing it right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

I understand your frustration. Drama RPGs are supposed to end after a certain number of pages has been reached. Most problems surround consistency and number of people participating. It is harder to rant with a character when there is not many participants and few options, but that is where your creativity can come out to take the subject to higher levels.

24th Sep, 2010 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Love & Life Bytes Archive

This Dramatist role,

Yes we do. All GMs are welcomed and facilities will be set up for you to run your own RP if you have some players already.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,