Enya

Enya - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Sep, 2003 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
This it the Administrator's favorite singer, so you better be nice ;)
10th Jul, 2003 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Enya

Ever since I lived in England and Wales I developed a love for Enya's music. Yes, she is from Ireland, but her music is very popular there and in more recent times it is very popular internationally. She used to be part of the group called, 'Clannad', I like there music also.

Enya has a mystical flavor, and it so original that you can find none like it anywhere! Say how you rate Enya's music if you have actually heard it.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2003 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Enya

I think her music is very inspiring and relaxing, I cannot fully understand the words but the feeling I get from just listening to her music is really great. smile.gif

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2003 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Enya
A Friend

Enya Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I do really enjoy listening to some of Enya's music.  I find it soothing and relaxing.  I have only heard the songs that the radio has played, but I really liked what I heard.  I am hoping that maybe, Santa may get me her latest cd.  ;)

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Enya
A Friend

Enya

I don't believe that Enya is really the kind of music that I am intrested in. She seems to be different, and I like when someone tries to step out of the "Box" a little. I wouldn't really go out and buy her cd, but I do respect her as an artist.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Enya
A Friend

Enya

I enjoy her music but by the same token i would not rush to the store and buy her CD. i enjoy a very wide range of music from country,rock,opera,lite rock,and of course [ENYA] i would not narrow my self to one artist there is such a wide gamit of music that anyone who narrows them selfs to one type is missing out on a wealth of total enjoyment and pleasure[thats like only going to one web site everytime your on the computer when there are in excess of 3,000,000 web pages to explore look at what your missing]

15th Sep, 2003 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Enya

Enya's music is really good!!.....in a way its refreshing that you cant understand most of what she says....her voice is beautiful as well as her music.

If u like her music, you may also like Loreena McKennitt (i think thats how u spell it)
its kinda folk music, but its really nice

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2003 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Enya
A Friend

Enya

I love her music ...but nothing to go out and buy...She is beatifull and has a beatifull voice...i love Christian Rock more..and Easy listening rock ..Like Celine deon ...Phill collins and The Beegees *S*..HAHAH..Bealive it or not ...i love the Group third day..Christion rock group...*S*...

28th Sep, 2003 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Enya Movies Music Fashion & Sports

[quote]but nothing to go out and buy...[/quote]
:spock: Are you kidding? You rather Christian rock over Enya's calming tones? How dare you! I am not your cyber friend anymore (just kidding).

[img]https://www.bordeglobal.com/e5.jpg[/img]
This one is just for you.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Enya

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,