Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 3 of 5

Jaspers eyes grow wide, "maybe to you - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed Q
Haiti Play By Post RPG
Love & Life Bytes RPG
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah feels touched by a moment, she loves the flattery...She adds:

"Awww, that's so sweet of you Donnald! So what is in that box anyways?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

RPG Haiti Relief

Jasper waits, feeling the need to be polite, he then says to Donnald, "I'm Jasper Howell, Defense Attorney, and I'm glad to me you, if you need some help with debt, I happen to know a company that can help you, and with my help you could probably get you debt down to at least a third, at no cost ", Jasper says, giving the man a strong hand shake. "Anyway", Jasper says, turning to Mariah, "I'm no preacher, I just happen to have a lot of time on my hands during flights and such, so I read the bible alongside my law books." Jasper sighs, wondering if he'll ever have a break, when it comes to women.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"My goodness, a lawyer that reads the Bible? That's a first!", she chuckles. Then she adds....

"Besides the US$20,000 do you do other charity work?"

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Page 3 RPG Haiti Relief

"Naturally, whenever I have time, I try to give what I can", Jasper says, "If anything, that's way I choose to be a lawyer, because it allows me to defend those accused of a crime."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

RPG Haiti Relief

Well in this box is 100 lbs of rice and 100lbs of corn flour. I think I am going to set it down for a bit as it is a bit on the heavy side.

Gently sets the box on the floor.

I am happy with my debt for now. It is just my house and car plus utilities. Nothing fancy.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Relief For Haiti RPG

"Ah, I see, well if you ever do need help with anything call me", Jasper says, giving him his card and a smile, he then checks his watch and says, "I hope this don't take to long, I have a meeting in a couple of hours".

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Continue the Story
Description:

Page 3 Relief Haiti RPG

Kim role,

Mariah sees her father's chauffeur from the distance...

"Excuse me guys, I need to speak with this gentleman, he is dropping my daddy's check".

She then proceed to approach the limo, goes inside for a minute and with a big smile she exits."

She opens the envelope and realizes that the check is not US$50,000 but US$500,000! And she says...

"Oh, he added an extra zero. Oh well, I am not going to tell him not like there is so much difference between 50,000 and 500,000 right?"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Relief Haiti RPG - Page 3

Jaspers eyes grow wide, "maybe to you it's not a big difference but to me, well let me put it this why, in court people sue over that big of a difference". Jasper considers his next action, "I would like to ask, how much does you father make, and what's his job?"

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:09am

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Relief For Haiti RPG

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 9 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Fantasy 6.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Telly 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Alextcooper 2nd Jul, 2019 - 3:21pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:51am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:45am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Vegan 6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Odessa 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:03pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!