Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 3 of 5

Jaspers eyes grow wide, "maybe to you - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Haiti Play By Post RPG
Love & Life Bytes RPG
23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah feels touched by a moment, she loves the flattery...She adds:

"Awww, that's so sweet of you Donnald! So what is in that box anyways?"

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

RPG Haiti Relief

Jasper waits, feeling the need to be polite, he then says to Donnald, "I'm Jasper Howell, Defense Attorney, and I'm glad to me you, if you need some help with debt, I happen to know a company that can help you, and with my help you could probably get you debt down to at least a third, at no cost ", Jasper says, giving the man a strong hand shake. "Anyway", Jasper says, turning to Mariah, "I'm no preacher, I just happen to have a lot of time on my hands during flights and such, so I read the bible alongside my law books." Jasper sighs, wondering if he'll ever have a break, when it comes to women.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"My goodness, a lawyer that reads the Bible? That's a first!", she chuckles. Then she adds....

"Besides the US$20,000 do you do other charity work?"

23rd Jan, 2010 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Haiti Relief

"Naturally, whenever I have time, I try to give what I can", Jasper says, "If anything, that's way I choose to be a lawyer, because it allows me to defend those accused of a crime."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

RPG Haiti Relief

Well in this box is 100 lbs of rice and 100lbs of corn flour. I think I am going to set it down for a bit as it is a bit on the heavy side.

Gently sets the box on the floor.

I am happy with my debt for now. It is just my house and car plus utilities. Nothing fancy.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG

"Ah, I see, well if you ever do need help with anything call me", Jasper says, giving him his card and a smile, he then checks his watch and says, "I hope this don't take to long, I have a meeting in a couple of hours".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Relief Haiti RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah sees her father's chauffeur from the distance...

"Excuse me guys, I need to speak with this gentleman, he is dropping my daddy's check".

She then proceed to approach the limo, goes inside for a minute and with a big smile she exits."

She opens the envelope and realizes that the check is not US$50,000 but US$500,000! And she says...

"Oh, he added an extra zero. Oh well, I am not going to tell him not like there is so much difference between 50,000 and 500,000 right?"

24th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Relief Haiti RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Jaspers eyes grow wide, "maybe to you it's not a big difference but to me, well let me put it this why, in court people sue over that big of a difference". Jasper considers his next action, "I would like to ask, how much does you father make, and what's his job?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jan, 2010 - 12:09am

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Relief For Haiti RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,