Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 4 of 5

Yeah come to my bar down the street and enjoy - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Haiti Play By Post RPG
Love & Life Bytes RPG
24th Jan, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"How much my father makes? I couldn't tell you that. He doesn't even tell me, he is the CEO of several companies in Beverly Hills. Money is definetely not an issue".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

RPG Haiti Relief

Well I think it is nice that your father is helping you out in a donation to the needy. I think it is nice of you to make sure that he, with your help, is able to help those in such a desperate need.

Takes the offered card

Thanks Jasper if I need anything legal wise I will be sure to contact you about it first.

25th Jan, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"Thanks. We were raised like that. I grew up in Beverly Hills but my dad always ensure we could give of our time and resources to charity", says Mariah with a smile.

Then turning to Jasper she says "Hey, you're very quiet. Did I scare you?"

25th Jan, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Haiti Relief

"Sorry no, I was just wondering how I get in the situations I am in. I am one of the best lawyers around, yet I cann't even find a girl willing to settle down with me, , do you have any suggestions?" Lionel being broken from his thoughts.

25th Jan, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Haiti Relief

Kim role,

Mariah gets shy for a moment and think to herself...

"He is kind of cute but a lawyer that preaches a bible story in the middle of a line with complete strangers? Hmmmmm"

She then looks at Jasper and says...

"Did you try one of those web sites they match people online?"

25th Jan, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG

He sighs and says simple, "Yes, but they all left after a few weeks, say I'm no fun, and that I'm to serous."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2010 - 11:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Relief Haiti RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"Maybe you need to go out more often and do fun stuff like bowling or karaoke?"

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

Relief Haiti RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Yeah come to my bar down the street and enjoy a happy hour or two during the week. I am sure that if you can get out of the office more and loosen the tie you will find a nice gal.

You need to stop in for a drink or two too Mariah. I am sure you will have a nice time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Relief For Haiti RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,