Toyota

Toyota - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Feb, 2010 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Toyota Recalls
Recalling 2.3 Million Vehicles - Toyota safety issues - pedal issues - Is there really a faulty break system?
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

Toyota Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles
Car / Auto Mechanic News

A sticking accelerator pedal prompts Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.'s action.
Source: MSN Autos Latest News and Articles

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

I'm sorry I just find this funny. Classic example of why Mega companies like Toyota stink. They are so concerned with charts and graphs, about getting the most money out of us. Focusing on ways to control their workers more instead of checking for quality.

2.3 Million, that is a lot of cars, they are going to take a huge hit on this one. I wonder were the money will come from and who will suffer more from this. The people that cut corners to buy another house up on a hill or the workers and tax payers.

Until corporations get real and stop treating their workers like slaves, this sort of thing will continue. I don't see that happening in the near future. So enjoy fat cats, enjoy the fruits of your slave workers. Watch your company go up in flames and point fingers. Have more meetings I am sure that will solve the problem.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 4:53pm

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Toyota
A Friend

Toyota Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

After reading this report I have taken all toyotas makes off my list of a possible new vehicle that I am looking to buy soon.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toyota

Suspended

WASHINGTON (AP) - Toyota is suspending you.S. Sales of eight recalled vehicle models to fix accelerator pedals that stick. As part of the plan, Toyota is halting production at five manufacturing facilities for the week of Feb. 1 "to assess and coordinate activities." The Japanese automaker says the sales suspension includes the 2009-2010 RAV4, the 2009-2010 Corolla, the 2009-2010 Matrix, the 2005-2010 Avalon, the 2007-2010 Camry, the 2010 Highlander, the 2007-2010 Tundra and the 2008-2010 Sequoia. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

Stop Driving Toyota

Toyota owners should stop driving cars affected by recall, take them to dealers, says you.S. Transportation secretary. Ref. CNN

3rd Feb, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

Well since above was said the whole thing has become a mess:

international QUOTE (SignOnSanDiego.com)
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood now says he misspoke when telling owners of recalled Toyotas to stop driving them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Toyota

They Knew

TOKYO (AP) -- Toyota says there were design problems with the antilock brake system in the new Prius, which went on sale last year.

A Toyota Motor Corp. Spokeswoman said Thursday that Toyota found out there were design problems and corrected the design for Prius models sold since late January. But it was still investigating how to inform people who had bought them earlier. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Toyota
A Friend

Toyota Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

More and more vehicles are being recalled by Toyota. I think even some chevy vehicles are being recalled due to the fact they are made by toyota. This is getting uglier by the day.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Toyota

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,