Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2004 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Dec, 2004 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
27th Oct, 2003 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

I am trying to find a site that has some of the contestant pictures, but cannot. If you know where to go, please let us know here.

Who do you vote for? (If you saw the ads on local TV)

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2003 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Miss

Here is the link to see the Delegates:

https://www.tv6tnt.com/universe/loader.asp?...content2004.htm

My favourite delegates are in this order:

1)  Zia Bronton ( Miss Crown Point)
2) Anya Maharaj (Miss Woodbrook)
3) Danielle Jones (Miss. St. James)

28th Oct, 2003 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Thanks for the link LDS, the last time I checked it was down. The pictures aren't that hot this year (must be a small budget), but I am for Zia Brunton. She looks like a model. Here is her pic from TV6 Web Site:

9th Nov, 2003 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Miss

You know what, I think Danielle Jones looks like a winner, I think she is Miss St. James. She just has that look of winner. The others seem more made up and thus they might not be choosen. Danielle has the more of the Caribbean look.

9th Nov, 2003 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Miss

Yes, I saw her today and I think she looks like a winner! she's a very good looking girl and seems very confident....let's see how she speaks...that's the key too wink.gif

13th Nov, 2003 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

I am actually impressed with the way TV6 is 'handling' the girls. By 'handling' I mean their promotion, interviews and even the commercial for the competition. This was something not done years ago and the only time you got to see the contestants was in the papers the next day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2004 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

I recently saw the ladies do a runway fashion show and that one girl (the Indian with long black hair) was shown a lot, but she really cannot walk well. I believe she said that 'this was never her sort of thing'?

31st Dec, 2004 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Yes, that girl name is Anya, Miss Woodbrook. She said on an interview that she never wear make up or high heels shoes before the pageant so is hard to adapt to all these things now she said. Her parents encouraged her to enter so she could learn all that 'girlie-girlie stuff' smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,