Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 6 of 9

Name: Paree Comments: I also believe that - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Dec, 2009 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
24th Nov, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 6

Loss girl you will get one of them Trini man in trouble yes. Dont tell no woman from here your plans nah because they go vex you.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2008 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

What this means "Dont tell no woman from here your plans nah because they go vex you." I do not understand.

28th Nov, 2008 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Vex means to get angry or be angry. So it means don't tell a woman your plan since they'd get angry.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Name: Jimmy

Comments: I love Spanish women, they take care of themselves, their place is so clean, I always go over by a Spanish girl and it's always clean, really welcoming, I value beauty, deep down inside a woman, pure beauty, I really enjoy being around that.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

15th Aug, 2009 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Jimmy you are really that naive? You go over by a Spanish girls hoise and it is clean so this represents all Spanish women? Not only that but if you went over by a Spanish girl's house and it was not clean will that mean all Spanish women are dirty? Come on boy, you sound young so let me give you a tip. If you are invited into ANY woman's home they are supposed to be clean especially if they have any face about them.

2nd Oct, 2009 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Yes Trini men love Spanish women in general. I think they like light skinned women period. I have lived here for the past twenty years and I get the same kind of attention from the first time I reached here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 6

Name: Tata

Comments: From my experience Trinidad men just like beauty... And brains. I have dealt with a couple and the conversations we have are amazing, they can handle a debate without getting all bent out of shape and the ones I know are always looking for ways to make more money (a definite +). Don't get me wrong, sometimes they think they're slick, but when I bust them out, it just adds to the fun of the relationship for us. smile.gif They're not real heavy on the commitment though and you better know how to speak up and ask for what you want- wimps need not apply!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Name: Paree

Comments: I also believe that Trinidadian men look for what they don't have. They see Latina chicas as more beautiful than the local women because the Venezuelans usually have more, how to say it, emphasized physical (upper body) features which just grab the attention of Trini men.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,