Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 7 of 9

In answer to the first question above I was - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jul, 2012 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
30th Dec, 2009 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 7

Paree that is totally ridiculous. So that is the reaon you think Trini men look at Venezuelans because they have a big chest?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2012 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Name: DiNo

Title: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Comments: People in general are intrigued by something different. Temporary is the key here in Trinidad. Venezuelan women are here usually to study English and in the meantime there are bars galore all over POS. If the topic was entitled Indian girls and Caucasian men would that have been fair?

Because I have seen Women go gaga for the Australians here for the last tour. Why? has a bit to do with the physical and the accent and I guess. But it is also a one of thing, a fling if you will because it is temporary. I have seen men date Venezuelan women and marry them because they are faithful and will hold on to their man.

Trini women are always searching for something better and are never satisfied. Guess that comes with living on an island and feeling restricted.

Anyway that is my two cents and my opinion. I don't claim it to be right or wrong. I have my personal likes and dislikes and I can't label it to one particular race, body type or country of origin.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2012 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Anonymous

Comments: So, quick question, how easy is it for a Trini male to pick up a Venezuelan if he is visiting their country?

11th Jul, 2012 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Anonymous, why? What's wrong with the local girls? laugh.gif. Brother, it all depends on how you look and how much money you're carrying.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2012 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
A Friend

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

This is from my own personal experience though which is that I personally do not favor women from Venezuela. Understandably the issue is one of proximity in that the two nations are in fact close to one another however my personal preference is European women or North American women.

I have had dealings with those from South America and Venezuela but I did not like their attitude. Some were nice but only up to a point and rather judgmental of me because of my skin color.

I remember one time I was in a car waiting for someone and there was this white-looking Venezuelan girl who walked up to her place of residence where she was staying and she looked at me as if I was a threat just because of the way I looked.

This seemed similar to what some African-American men have faced where they are sometimes stereotyped as thieves or gangsters and if they enter certain business establishments they are either looked at suspiciously and women hold their purses close to them for fear that they might get robbed.

It was that kind of look that this girl was giving me. I immediately shook my head in absolute aghast.

I understand that she did not know me but I did not have to appreciate those sentiments of suspicion that came from her.

Again this is my experience and I am sure that there are good ones who do not judge you upon contact with you but I have not found them as of yet. rolleyes.gif

13th Jul, 2012 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
rather judgmental of me because of my skin color.

This woman you say from Venezuela said she does not like you because of your skin color?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2012 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 7

So you rather European and North American women meaning white/Caucasian women? You know I read your posts about local whites so I'm kind of surprised at your preference and now I'm reading a similar sentiment about White South Americans. No offense but could it be that maybe you are just self conscious due to the many stereotypes people associate with certain races?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2012 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

In answer to the first question above I was not talking about that Venezuelan girl's like or dislike of me but I was referring to her classism way and behavior in regards to me that she operated with. The reason why she treated me with suspicion and yes even with some fear was because she classed me based on the way I look as though I would have done some form of harm to her.

Something that is absolutely far from the truth because it is not in my nature at all but this classism came most apparently out of the way I appeared in my skin. It is something that those who are of my race are not without the perceptive intelligence in being able to pick up on such.

In answer to the second question above you had better believe it that I prefer North American/European white women by far. I am not stereotypical but rather I am indeed experienced.

I have one family member who married a white woman from Canada and they are happy.

Plus this is a subject area that I have been exploring and studying for several years now and know the advantages that I have seen in my own explorations.

I have a friend who married a white woman from the USA and his cousin also married a white woman from the USA as well. I have a school friend who married a white woman also and who migrated to New York.

I am not saying that South American women cannot be delightful. For example, Brazilian women and Columbian women are greatly desired by some men. Argentina and Peru are also promoted as places where one can find some of the most beautiful women in the world. Also as well Caracas, Venezuela is promoted as one of the top 10 countries in the world to find beautiful women also.

In regards to Brazil, Trinidad is at an advantage in that we can go there visa-free unlike those in the United States.

However, my experiences have pointed me towards North American and European women as opposed to South American women because the attitudes of some of these South American women (though not all) are not that totally tasteful at times.
undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 13th Jul, 2012 - 5:25pm

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,