Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 8 of 9

QUOTE I would go after [Venezuelans] if I - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Apr, 2013 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 8

Name: Flaver

Comments: Those Venezuelan women real good looking. You can say what you want but if you have ever been to Venezuela you know that the women there look 100x better than the Trini women. They more friendly too. Here you talking to a Trini woman and they playing oh I so nice but In Venezuela they talk to you normal you no like no big thing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2012 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
A Friend

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Yes Flaver I did say what I wanted to say and I spoke previously what indeed needed to be rightfully said.

Okay so they are good looking. So are other women in the world too as well such as Russian and Ukrainian women.

However you say that they are "friendly" and I can tell you from experience that not all are but then again there are those that are friendly I will admit.

They are regular people just like everyone else not these superspecial breed of women that some like to fantasize about in their minds because not all are supermodels over there in Venezuela. For certain I do agree that there are the good looking ones I must admit and I will agree that foreign women can be viewed as being different as compared with some Trinidadian and Tobagonian women here who do not have that level of appreciation that some foreign women can have for Trinidadian and Tobagonian men.

If one is interested in going after these women then I will give the following recommendations and advice:

1. Learn about the language and the culture to some degree and how everything operates there such as the transportation and governmental systems before you get to Venezuela.

2. Learn about the scams that can take place there before you get to there so you will know what to look for and you will know what to protect yourself from.

3. Some of these women gather in social scenes and if you find yourself in one of these social environments or social gathering places you can meet one.

4. If you are serious about finding a marriage partner you can go on a romance tour which is done through a romance tour company that is set up to introduce you to hundreds of beautiful women that you can choose from.

5. You can go on an online dating site and correspond with a woman either through the site or off the site via one on one personal E-mail correspondence (the better preference is off the site).

Just avoid anyone who asks for money but know that there are plenty of genuine women out there and after some time of correspondence you can go and meet the person in their own homeland.

In case of needing to translate an E-mail you can always use Google Translate which does help.

Flaver one thing I will always be an advocate for is serious Trinidadian men looking outside of Trinidad and Tobago for relationship connections because some local women here in Trinidad and Tobago do not know at times the value of some of the good men that they have here or know how to treat them right and therefore if a better alternative can be found with Venezuelan women or any foreign woman for that matter then by all means I say to every serious Trinidadian man go for it and let no one hinder you in your passionate pursuit. biggrin.gif

5th Nov, 2012 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trini men love any woman with Spanish in them why you think most women always talking about how much 'Spanish' they have in them, they know it is a plus. But most Trini men do not want a Venezuelan woman over a Trini woman. First the language is a problem and the culture is very different.

27th Apr, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

I kind of casually dated a [Venezuelan] girl until I met my current wife. Based on my experience with her, I would go after [Venezuelans] if I had more money. I like women to compromise a little on dates (we share the bill sometimes even if I pay 90% of the time) but I get the impression that that offends them. They seem different in that way but very friendly otherwise and I look forward to hanging out with some of them again! It seems that you have to know their culture to do well with a [Latina].

27th Apr, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Cagel, most Latinas would expect you to pay 100% if you are the one who ask them out. Now if you just happen to go out as friends then they won't mind sharing the bill.

27th Apr, 2013 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

international QUOTE
(we share the bill sometimes even if I pay 90% of the time) but I get the impression that that offends them

It would offend me! I can't help but hear the word "Cheap" ringing in my mind. No offense but if you are inviting a woman out romantically you're expected to honour her by paying the bill!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 8

Pandora,

I get the feeling that it depends on the woman. When, I went out with her even as friends I was expected to pay. I had to pay for her even when just meeting her in town to show her something and I was dating my current wife.

SpanishTrini - actually I did pay almost all the time when I was dating but I like how my wife knowing that times were tough would try to help. I'm talking here about after having dated 20-30 times and you now have a set relationship. I judge a person's love by their willingness to give and not to receive especially after they know how much money you have and what you can afford. I don't believe that women should pay at first as you don't know each other but after we get to know each other well and we develop certain patterns in outings together and we have an understanding of each other's budget and responsibilities, then we can arrange to suit. I find that just relying on the income of the man alone to fund outings could severely limit the social life of a couple if the man's income is limited. To boot, things are very expensive these days!

Note: I use the word "Outing" and not "Date" here because as boyfriend and girlfriend do things besides just date. If I want to shop in town, I would ask her to come with me just for company - nothing romantic just as I would any friend (well males don't do that with shopping but hope you get the point)

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 28th Apr, 2013 - 11:42pm

29th Apr, 2013 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

international QUOTE
I would go after [Venezuelans] if I had more money.

Why money make you decide not go after Venezuelan woman? You think woman of Venezuela like money?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,