Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 9 of 9

Name: Nadir Comments: They look nice and then - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2019 - 7:03pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Add Reply QReply
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2013 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 189
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.9%
[+] Gain: 218.35 FP
Charm: 13

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 9

Actually, I met a beautiful [Trinidadian] girl and I felt she was more compatible as we are more similar in terms of religious beliefs.

I'm already married so it's too late for regrets and I'm quite contented with the choice so whether or not I had the money to pursue the [Venezuelan] chicas at this stage is inconsequential.

I get the impression that the [Venezuelan] dating culture is stricter than it is in Trinidad and that the women there are more demanding financially speaking. I could be wrong but that's the feeling that I get from interacting with a few of them.

I think you find women like that anywhere though and I hear lots of stories of [Trinidadian] women who go after men for their money and that women here have been known to be driving nice cars and they get nice clothes from the money that men gave them. Women know that men want sex badly so they can take advantage of that. undecided.gif

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30 May 2020 - 12:39 pm / Post ID: #

When you adopt a tool you adopt the management philosophy embedded in that tool. -- Clay Shirky (Ted Talk - How the Internet will (one day) transform government)

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2015 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 55
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 222.20 FP
Charm: 1

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There are more Venezuelans here than ever. Is immigration going around checking these people for over staying or passing through the backdoor on boat. These women marrying Trinis to get residency so they don't have to go back to Venezuela.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 155
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.5%
[+] Gain: 177.62 FP
Charm: 4

Page 9 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Most of my partners like them Venezuelans just to look but nothing more. The language barrier is one and they always looking for a pappy to take care of them.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

Name: Amit

Title: Love the white Venezuelan ladies

Comments: I want a nice Venezuelan lady to marry and make a family, tell what are the PROS AND CONS of getting a nice Venezuelan woman and do white Venezuelan woman like east Indian men.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2016 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 27
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 236.00 FP
Charm: 0

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Amit, you speak Spanish? Unless you know their culture and can speak the language really good I wouldn't go down that road if you're looking for a long term relationship. Don't look at just the outside man that fades fast when you get old.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 27
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 45.54 FP
Charm: 1

Page 9 Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

The only thing about getting involved with a Venezuelan is you really don't have a way of knowing their background. Don't just go on how they look you have to know where they are from, what they do and their ideals if you're thinking of a serious relationship. If you just looking for a one night something well then at least protection but that's another topic.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Name: Shivas

Comments: No one can argue, those Venezuelans, at least most of them, are far better looking than the average women here. But as someone said the language is a big barrier so they are mostly eye candy more than anything else.

Post Date: 25th May, 2019 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Name: Nadir

Comments: They look nice and then what? A lot of them aren't educated and they bringing diseases and all their children to feed. There are no resources here for all these Venezuelans and they see that so a lot of them start doing crime.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By UNCforlife 13th May, 2020 - 1:50pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JB 18th Jul, 2019 - 12:43am
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Callaloo 5th Jun, 2019 - 7:46pm
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By CocoaEyes 31st May, 2019 - 9:40pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By News 17th Apr, 2019 - 7:59pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By News 12th Aug, 2018 - 3:28pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:09pm
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By News 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:33pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm