What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 2 of 10

Well...I think Trini men are great...generally. - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2003 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
1st May, 2003 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 2

international QUOTE
Trini men have many abhorrent qualities but the one that comes to my mind the most is the frequency of domestic abuse/violence against women.  
My stomach turns anytime I read an account of a woman being bludgeoned or chopped to death with tools such as a length of pipe or a 'cutlass'
The best thing about Trini men.... .. They can make me laugh! 

I totally agree with you Alana!. Domestic Violence in Trinidad is a big issue that I hope someday can be resolved.
About Trinis making you laugh that's so true. Most Trini men have a great sense of humour, sometimes they over do it though but I enjoy clean jokes and fun. *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2003 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

international QUOTE
Most Trini men have a great sense of humour, sometimes they over do it

Most of their jokes seem to revolve around sex and politics, oh not to mention making fun of each other. I think there are no concerns for the feelings of individuals. No kidness, no gentleman-like manners, just ruff and gruff.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?
A Friend

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

hmm..........the best thing about trini men is their ability to dress the part of looking great.........blinging nah.they take great pride in their appearance.the worst thing is that almost always it's a woman that has them looking this way.THE MAJORITY OF TRINI MEN ARE *$!!!*!!!* UNAMBITIOUS AND ARE CONTENT THAT WAY.sorry guys but that's the truth.

13th Jul, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Men Trini Worst Best What

Hey meow, thanks for your input. I do think too that some trini men are very unambitious, they just like to live day by day without goals or purpose in life.

13th Jul, 2003 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Meow1512, the majority can't think further than their pants or belly. It is sad but true. It is also the reason the county is in such a laxed state. the very few achievers tend to isolate themselves from the society that needs them as an example and the others simply go abroad.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Really,Is Domestic Abuse A Trini Thing!? I Admit It Is A Problem But Many More Guys Are Becoming Aware Of This Situation And Trying To Cure Themselves Of This Dreaded Scourge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 2

Hot topic... hmm do I dare...ok ok..I know quite a few Trini men..and boy do they keep me entertained...they are highly sexed...not a good looking female can pass without them making a comment (then again most males do have a high libido), but they have do have their redeeming qualities (these are the males I know don't know if it would apply to the rest)..they are funny ...just liming with them watching their reactions to certain situations makes me wanna laugh...a lot of them I know are very protective to me, look at me as a little sister...then again I'm very picky about the people esp men so maybe ive been lucky in my choice of friends..

22nd Aug, 2003 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Well...I think Trini men are great...generally. However, I do have one major problem with them. Is it just me...or do Trini men not know how to court a woman? I mean, it seems to me that Trini men generally don't go out of their way enough to woo a woman, in terms of dating...like they used to in my parents' days (so I hear). PLEASE can someone out there give me some hope for Trini men...and tell me honestly, that I am mistaken!?!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,