Review - T&T Police on the roads

Review T Police Roads - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2004 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Aug, 2003 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

:spock: Do you feel safer seeing more policemen at almost every busy corner and street in Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2003 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

roads the Police TampT Review

Do you feel safer seeing more policemen at almost every busy corner and street in Trinidad?

No!, I don't trust them. :smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review - T&T Police on the roads Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Actually, I do feel a bit safer - not necessarily safe from criminals, but from people who drive recklessly on the roads.  We all know that the typical Trini tends to slow down, or get in line whenever they see a policeman on the road.

11th Aug, 2003 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

but from people who drive recklessly on the roads.

yes, true, and I am also glad they are taking off that silly tinted glass film so that people do not drive around looking 'undetected'. I think that they need more speed traps too. Those would really make them slow down.

3rd Apr, 2004 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Recently the police have been stopping their own squad cars and conducting searches! that is great! No one is exempt from the law - at last something is moving forward in the area of crime.

> TOPIC: Review - T&T Police on the roads

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,