Sammy Sosa

Sammy Sosa - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Feb, 2018 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sammy Sosa Baseball
29th Jan, 2010 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Sammy Sosa

Retired baseball slugger Sammy Sosa's skin appeared Michael Jackson pale in recent months. He said he has been cleaning out his skin but come on....

Before and after picture: Source 4

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Sammy Sosa
Sammy Sosa (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Sosa Sammy

Is that contacts he's wearing too because his eyes also look lighter. Maybe he wants a new look. He should be happy with his race.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Sammy Sosa Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, he is wearing green contact lenses. His real eyes are brown. He admitted he has been using a creme that lightens the skin.

international QUOTE
"It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some," said the former slugger during the "Primer Impacto" program at the Univision Spanish network.

"It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I'm not a racist, I live my life happily," said a smiling Sosa during the interview.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Sosa Sammy

Whitens his skin some? That's like a whole transformation! Anyway I guess even Sammy Sosa has his secret vice.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sosa Sammy

Sammy Sosa's infamous corked bat fails at auction: report

Former Cubs pitcher Mike Remlinger was reportedly asking $15,000 for the tainted piece of lumber used by the longtime Cubs slugger, but the highest bidder offered only $14,407, the Chicago Tribune reported Monday... Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Sammy Sosa

What Happened To 'Cowboy' Sammy Sosa? Lighter Skin Freaks Twitter Users Out. On Sunday, baseball legend Sammy Sosa set Twitter abuzz when new pictures of him. Source 1m.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Sammy Sosa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,