Trinidad & Tobago Weather

Trinidad Tobago Weather - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jul, 2003 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Weather reports for Trinidad & Tobago
22nd Apr, 2003 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Weather in T&T

Want to know the latest info before you go to the beach or plan that trip? Go to the link below:

CNN Weather

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2003 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Weather Tobago and Trinidad

Anyone looking forward to the rainny season coming back? For one thing the place is cleaner, and there are less limers on the corner, that alone is a plus for me.

28th Apr, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Of recent there has been so many bush fires. You should see the mountains, they are brown! The interesting thing is... where are the April showers? We have not had a drop of rain for April yet and that is unusual. The other question that weighs on people's mind is how do these bush fires get started? Some say natural causes, others think that young boys with idle hands are to blame. I am more inclined to believe the later.

28th Apr, 2003 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

The heat is really bad JB...maybe really the sun created these fire bushes. Of course there is always these kids around doing stupid things, and if you notice most of these kids don't go to school...where are the parents?

13th May, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Yesterday evening and today the rains have started to pour with no regrets so we will be sure to hear of flooding. Let's see if the Government has done anything to stop it.

8th Jul, 2003 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Here is something to raise a few eyebrows, but I bet it is true. If Trinidad & Tobago had to face the element of cold I bet that the place would be a lot cleaner, fewer vagrants and people would keep both themselves and their homes in a better way? Anyone care to debate?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2003 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Oh definetly, sometimes I wish we can have winter in Trinidad (yes, with snow too!)  It will solve so many problems and people would be more serious about the way they care of themselves and their houses. I believe the way the weather is influenced a lot in the behaviour of the people.

8th Jul, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Actually there is a famous African documentary made by a man who is very literate in the history of African culture and European trade. Yes, he is a black, African or as we say in Trinidad, negro (we do not use 'negro' as a disrespectful word here) and his sieries was quiet enlightening. He spoke about how the European nations had to develop faster than the African nations because of their harsh environments, where as the African man had such nice sunny weather that he could do what he wanted all day long without need for improvements to his home. I feel the same is true here.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Weather

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,