Trinidad Chicken Fascination

Trinidad Chicken Fascination - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Apr, 2003 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Trinidad Chicken Addiction These people fascination with chicken! Chicken in Trinidad and Tobago is the same as Beef is in Argentina or Rice is in China. Trinis are literally addicted to Chicken and often cannot eat a plate of food if Chicken is not present on the plate!
Trinidad Chicken Fascination Related Information to Trinidad Chicken Fascination
20th Oct, 2002 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Trinbago's Fascination With Chicken!

I never really thought about this before until some foreigners pointed it out.

People in Trinidad and Tobago can really eat a lot of chicken. Most junk food places capitalize on chicken with pizza and burgers trailing behind. What is the reason for it?

I think more than taste its cost. Not many can go out and buy a beef or shrimp dinner, but it is easy to buy a KFC dinner! I could never understand why they like KFC over Royal Castle though. The chicken in ROyal Castle is well cooked and battered and bigger. The one in KFC is just pepper with lots of flour! Believe me I know, I used to be an Asst. Manager at one.

Keywords: Trinidad Chicken, KFC, Trini Chicken, Arawak

Trinidad Chicken Fascination (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2002 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fascination Chicken Trinidad

I like Trini chinese food better (than in America ) it's very well spiced and cook. Do I get trini chinese food here, yes I do and it tastes so good. Chicken, that I make in my home but when I come home to sweet T & T I have to get my Royal Castle Chicken it is well seasoned, cooked and tasty.

I never leave the castle without my pepper sauce that green pepper sauce they use delicious and the mauby great.

I was home in October last year and the Manager sold me a bottle for $5. because I told him it was going all the way to NY and I went back in April this year and I told him the same thing and he sold it to me again I love the taste of it.

ROYAL CASTLE CHICKHEN there isn't no other for me but that anytime.

21st Oct, 2002 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fascination Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I like chicken but I think Trinis overdo with It! Everything is chicken, chicken and chicken! I LOVE beef.

Offtopic but,
I miss Argentinian Meat (considered the beast meat in the world!).

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2002 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I actually miss Trinidad's KFC. but about this chicken business, I think we eat just as much beef, pork, lamb, shrimp, fish.

24th Oct, 2002 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

With regards to the chicken issue and the mention of ketchup that is weird. The worst is when they eat chinese food (which has so much taste already) and add ketchup. Next thing they will do is add mustard too (if they have not done so already).

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2002 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB, I have sen them add ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise on everything laugh.gif gross. When my trip is finalize I will tell you and of course I will come by and say Hi.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Let me see... I think the reason Trinis and the rest of the caribbean and most black people like chicken .. because it's the fastest means of getting meat. Have you ever raised animals, asks anyone who rears them and they would let you know. In addition chicken is the cheapest of meat and it dates back a long time, basically the entire bird could be used.

I don't think, that lds statement is correct it's not only Trini's who over indulge in chicken , it happens in any country where there is a large population of blacks whether from Africa or the caribbean or the states.

It's like how you associate curry with Asians and chow mein with Chinese .
Understand.

14th Apr, 2003 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fascination Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I don't think, that lds staement is correct  it's not only trini's  who over indulge in chicken , it happens in any country where there is a large population of blacks whether from Africa or the caribbean or the states.

Oh well, I'm accustomed to the fact you never agree with my statements

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chicken Fascination

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,