EHS

Ehs - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Jul, 2005 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

EHS
A Friend

EHS

What do you think about the Emergency Health Services in Trinidad & Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2003 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

EHS

I am a(an): Trinidadian

What do you think of the Emergency Health Services T&T

I really cannot say since I have never had to call one (thank goodness).

8th Apr, 2003 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

EHS Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I heard it's pretty bad, the other a guy died after waiting for two hours for an ambulance. sad.gif

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

EHS
A Friend

EHS

I dont think the public were adequately educated as to who they are and their roles and responsabilities and this has public misconception. They are not EMT Paramedics but EMT Basic.Trained EMT Paramedics cannot practice in this country we have no laws to cover Advanced Life Support Personnel.

8th Apr, 2003 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

EHS

I dont think the public were adequately educated as to who they are and their roles and responsabilities

Although that maybe true, also the government and relevant emergency personnel also need similar training? In this way they can know which laws to in act and how to use them in the best way possible?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

EHS
A Friend

EHS

It's bad waiting on the EHS and it bad getting their service! Why Could you remember the incident last year and earlier this year where the EHS go into an accident while transporting someone to the hospital ,talk about comical.What do you expect when you have a speed hungry trini at the drivers seat who has authority to break all red lights and make a lot of hissfiss with that alarm.I honestly think thay employ ex-taxi drivers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2005 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

EHS

I can't believe this made International News, but it goes to show just how far we are from Manning's 20/20 Vision.

First-hand experience of Trinidad health system

Reuters - The head of a commission investigating Trinidad and Tobago's public health care sector said she almost died from food poisoning after eating at a government-run hospital.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor._nm/trinidad_dc

> TOPIC: EHS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,