Cocaine Trails

Cocaine Trails - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Feb, 2003 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Drug Trade
19th Feb, 2003 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Cocaine Trails

What's the matter with these Trinidadians? I am reading today how two were caught with bricks of cocaine in their luggage. One of them is a BWIA flight attendant.

Something I always say about Trinidadians (save those in ligit business) it is always starnge how they 'suddenly' come into great amounts of money from doing regular 9-5 jobs. I mean just look... a person is supposed to be making 2,500 a month as a clerk but they have a new car, pay rent, etc? You do the math.

Please note, not all the extra 'work' done is trafficing cocaine, I feel the 'deals' that are set up are part of it too. For instance someone needs help bringing in something from customs, or down at traffic branch because you know your car will not pass inspection, etc.

What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2003 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Trails Cocaine

Yes, sometimes when I see people having regular jobs I wonder myself how they get the money to get all the stuff they get, I always hear the word 'deal' and now I see how they can make it! sad.gif

> TOPIC: Cocaine Trails

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,