LDS Missions Newly Created / Combine

Lds Missions Newly Created / Combine - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Jan, 2015 - 11:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

LDS Missions Newly Created / Combine

10 Missions To Combine

To better align resources and adjust to the ever changing needs of the Church, 10 new missions will be organized in July, while 14 other missions will be combined with neighboring missions. The resulting number of missions will be 340. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Combine Created Newly Missions LDS

Does this mean the church isn't growing much in certain areas or is this about having less mission presidents and missionaries for all the missions?

14th Feb, 2010 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

LDS Missions Newly Created / Combine Studies Doctrine Mormon

I cannot say THE reason for this move, but I can say my opinion on what usually happens. Combining missions tend to be as a result of no existing need. There is no need to have a separate mission set up for a certain designated area if that area does not need it. The same usually goes for Branches / Wards. Why have 3 Branches with 10 people attending and you have to find 3 leaders to fill the roles in each Branch giving the same result when you can have one with 30 people and just one leader and possibly training people to get a better result as a whole?

27th Feb, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

LDS_forever contacted the Church News about their info and after some clarification I must say most of it - the way it is written is confusing. Therefore a lot of the Threads we placed here about mission changes may not be accurate.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2015 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

LDS Church announces 11 new missions, 2015 mission president assignments

The creation of 11 new missions in the Church is an indication that missionary work is still accelerating. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: LDS Missions Newly Created / Combine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,