Newspaper Preferences

Newspaper Preferences - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
11th Nov, 2002 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences

I decided to post this thread after the Guardian started with their new smaller size. i guess they are losing business and had to give in to the fact that the physical size of their printed newspaper was just to large to handle.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2002 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Preferences Newspaper

Well...I like the Express more in the classified section, it's more complete. Regards to the news, are kind of the same all same all to me...

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2002 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences
A Friend

Newspaper Preferences Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I like de Expressand Tobago News.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2002 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences
A Friend

Preferences Newspaper

what exactly did they do to the guardian? is it now the same size as the express? do they still publish the wire? i'd like to know...

17th Nov, 2002 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Preferences Newspaper

what exactly did they do to the guardian? is it now the same size as the express? do they still publish the wire? i'd like to know...

Its basically the size of the Express, I have not pulled out my ruler to check, but they seem pretty much the same. As for the Wire, i guess they still publish it, but having not read that before I really do not know.

18th Nov, 2002 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences

yes they still publishing the wire,  I see it everytime I go to buy the newspaper

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2002 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences
A Friend

Newspaper Preferences

I like thing,,,,,,hmmm ever heard about News,,,dem tabloids with all de lies,,,de bacchanal papers,,, Enquire Etc.;

arite are aint go lie,,,,,,DE PUNCH,,,,,CARE TO KNOW WHY :smile.gif ;D ;D ;D

23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Preferences Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

How does everyone like the new look for the Express? Generally, I like the Express, but find their accuracy in reporting not a good as the Guardian - I know this because I have been in groups where the reporters have come, taken the interview and lo and behold it was different than what was said!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Newspaper Preferences

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,