Spanking Children In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 6

Great topic.  I had a thought about - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Oct, 2002 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Disciplining a child in T&T - giving licks - spank
3rd Oct, 2002 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

I think licks are used most of the time out of frustration. When a mother or a father has a bad day instead to try to help themselves and deal with that stress they get on with the child and they beat them sometimes so much that they leave bruises in their bodies. It makes me so angry!!! that I feel to take a huge wooden spoon and beat the parents in their heads for every mistake they commit!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2002 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad Children Spanking

[table] [tr][td] Current Location: [/td][td] NY [/td][/tr][tr][td] Favorite TT Food: [/td][td] OXTAIL AND RICE [/td][/tr][tr][td] Favorite TT Beach: [/td][td] TOCO [/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [/table]
Spear to Rod and spoil the Child,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing wrong with spanking,,,,there is a line between abuseing a child and spanking a child,,,,,buy the way George Bush should of spank his daugters like his mom and dad did to him and those kids might have been better offf,,,hey don't pelt me house is he say it!!

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2002 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Spanking Children In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Hi Selman, welcome to the forum.

My friend this is a touchy subject to LDS she don't believe in spanking,,,,,,, no one is saying to abuse your child but i think correcting the child by spanking them won't hurt,,,,,,but others see it differently.

11th Oct, 2002 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Children Spanking

It's not a touchy subject for me at all. I don't believe in spanking because it's wrong, Selman said an interesting point he says that there is a difference between spanking and abuse. And I said a parent who abuse a child physically...how did he/she started???
I tell you the answer...by simply 'spanking' their child

12th Oct, 2002 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Children Spanking

If one thing I have learned from being in the US is you cannot trust anyone to take care of your child. Having had confidential interviews with people I have also come to these conclusions;

1. There are predators in the form of uncles, aunts, cousins, nannies, and servants.
2. Predators are usually so subtle that the only way you will know that they 'touched' your child is because your child tells you.
3. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you develop a relationship with your child so that  your child can know to come to you with any problems that may have occured during your time away from home.
4. If you must leave your child with someone, try to make it your home so you can install audio and video equipment to record what is going on. You may be suprised at what you find.

Lastly, I wish spanking was the whole of it, but unfortunately it goes further than this to sexual exploitation.

12th Oct, 2002 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

That's so true JB. But in countries in the Caribbean, physical punishment is so common that  people say it's right to do it! sad.gif they cannot see further than the spank itself, but it's so much more than that....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2002 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

That's so true JB. But in countries in the Caribbean, physical punishment is so common that  people say it's right to do it! sad.gif they cannot see further than the spank itself, but it's so much more than that....

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2002 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Spanking Children Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Great topic.  I had a thought about the spanking thing as well.

I used to get licks allllllllll  the time.   :-o  and I mean all the time...  I doan mind them looking back..

Ah used to be a real "terror" now that I look back...  I made all meh aunts not wanna have children.  *jokes*

Somethinig I was seriously pondering, do you think spanking could be something carried over from slavery?  seriously....

I mean many other cultures don'tuse corporal punishment as a means of  correcting behavior.  Like in Asia.  Namely countries like Japan.  Yet children there are well behaved and very respectful of their fellow man, women and elders.

"Flogging" was something used during slavery in the Caribbean.  And those same groups that were under it- are the ones I beleive doing the majority of the hitting of children.  Mainly as a way yo get the kids to "mind them" and do what they want.

Looking back there were times when I saw that the only time ah would behave was to learn that a wicked display-- led to a bad outcome.  Than you really don't repeat it again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Spanking Children In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,