SeaWorld - Page 5 of 7

I don't think this is President Trump's - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Sea World Trainer Killed At Seaworld After Whale Attack
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SeaWorld - Page 5

SeaWorld shakes up leadership

SeaWorld Entertainment, which brought in a new CEO nearly a year ago, announced Friday that it is now making more changes to its leadership. San Diego's park president was promoted to oversee the company's 11 theme parks. Ref. Source 6o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld

SeaWorld admits spying on animal activists

SeaWorld Chief Executive Officer Joel Manby acknowledged Thursday morning that company employees posed as animal rights activists in an attempt to spy on opponents. Reading from a statement SeaWorld intends to post ... Ref. Source 9i.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The killer whales currently in SeaWorld's care will be the last generation of the mammals enclosed at the water parks, according to an announcement on the company’s website.

"Society is changing and we're changing with it," the company said. SeaWorld has come under fire for its treatment of killer whales since the documentary "Blackfish," which aired on CNN in 2013. Ref. CNN.

17th Apr, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Page 5 SeaWorld

Did you see PETA's ad usingLily Tomlin to go after SeaWorld's small space for huge whales? She acts as a phone operator and makes fun of SeaWorld saying they used tiny tanks because real estate costs too much.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld

SeaWorld to lay off 320 workers companywide

SeaWorld Entertainment plans to eliminate 320 jobs companywide, part of an ongoing effort to sharply cut costs. Around 60 employees will be laid off at the San Diego park, documents filed with the state show. The layoffs are part of a restructuring plan. Ref. Source 6i.

8th Dec, 2016 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld

Let's see Trump try to solve this one. Cutting cost is necessary because they can't have their whales in captivity or people do not support the way marine life is being treated. If they were growing they would be looking to hire not layoff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld - Page 5

Sea World attendance fell last year

Both attendance and revenues fell across the 12 parks of SeaWorld Entertainment in 2016. In all, 22 million people visited SeaWorld parks last year, a drop of 2 percent from 22.4 million in 2015. Revenues also dropped 2 percent in a year. Ref. Source 6r.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld
A Friend

SeaWorld Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

I don't think this is President Trump's fault nor is this his to fix. This isn't about jobs going overseas, it's about people with an ax to grind twisting facts to get their way and costing real people with families their jobs while they do it. Sure, Lily Tomlin was all cutesy in that little spot I saw online and when it was done she got into her gas guzzling limousine with the doors held open by her armed guards and went back to her mansion. The people who lost their jobs, they don't have any of that.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: SeaWorld

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,