PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 30 of 30

I will lock your other game Threads then and - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2011 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 30 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2011 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 30

Ran into trouble with the website's newsletter again. All for the sake of a clean inbox. I will fill out my character sheet again later. Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2011 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

The Dice Master says...

Aliron, I placed a message for you here: Aliron, I Think I Hit The Wrong Button Earlier let me know in that Thread whether you fully understand before you continue to participate here again.

18th Aug, 2011 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I just spent like 30 minutes doing the next post for dark calling game and it isn't showing up on my screen. I will re-post it tomorrow when I get a chance if it isn't there at that time.

Sorry for the abruptness it's just I need some sleep.

18th Aug, 2011 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

The Dice Master says...

Strange. I am going to temporarily lock your gaming Thread while I look into it. When you made that Post that did not show up did you use the Fast Reply or Add Reply?

UPDATE: I believe I have fixed this problem. It seems that it was not updating the correct post numbers based on time zone and other factors. No Posts were lost.

27th Aug, 2011 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Due to recent events I will be ending the Dark Calling Game, for now. I have been having some trouble with players starting up characters and playing for only 10 or so posts. It ruins the game for the others and makes my role a nightmare.

I am truly sorry for those of you that were participating. I hope you find the other games here fulfilling.

I will probably be starting Dark Calling back up in a few months, thank you.

27th Aug, 2011 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

The Dice Master says...

I will lock your other game Threads then and leave this one open just in case someone wants to make a comment. I will also need to facilitate a more direct approach for Players looking for active games since the current D&D system tends to default towards yours and KNtoran's games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.