Home Schooling - Page 7 of 7

It's a fine line, in my view as someone - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2020 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Do you think home schooling is better than public schooling?
  Yes       60.00%
  No       10.00%
  Sometimes       30.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Homeschooling - Homeschool - Home School - Unschool - Unschooling. Do children miss out from social interaction when you home school? Some parents say they are protecting their children from what is being highlighted in public schools, but can that also be over protection? Where are the best places to get a curriculum for home schooling? Place your thoughts now.
Home Schooling Related Information to Home Schooling
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling
A Friend

Home Schooling - Page 7

I have a feeling that soon that home schooling is going to be more of the norm and that we will have standardized computers teaching our children all they need to know all the way up to middle school or beyond. I think that will help students who wish to learn to strive to be better while those who do not wish to learn will not disrupt classes for others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling
A Friend

Schooling Home

KN,

We talked about this before, I think this will hurt their ability to interact socially. Social interaction is already taking a beating thanks to cell phones and texting. Also, learning from a computer just isn't the same as learning from a person. If we don't watch out we're going to destroy the human bonds that used to weave us together… that may be half the problem with what's going on in the world now where no one can seem to abide the word compromise.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling
A Friend

Home Schooling Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes but the kids will still get their social interactions when they are not in school with the other children in the neighborhood and area. So that will not change as they will still be socialized. Yes a computer teachers different that a human but if you look in some of our class rooms now a days they kids are on a computer learning at times more than they are listening to a teacher.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Home Schooling
A Friend

Page 7 Schooling Home

I'm afraid if we start teaching with computers then kids may just not go outside at all. I mean, a lot of kids don't go outside now. It's not at all like it used to be when you'd hear kids playing army and football all the time.

20th Apr, 2020 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Schooling Home

It's a fine line, in my view as someone who studied education. I think as long as it doesn't deprive the children of the normalcy of being someone in our society, then it's fine.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Home Schooling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,