Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 2 of 8

One of the main problems with what we 'know' - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2010 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Alien Moon Bases & UFOs The dark side of the moon may have hidden life, but what about if there is alien life right in front of us?
Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Related Information to Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
17th Mar, 2010 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 2

Below is a closer photo to what Moon Rising points out are UFO bases - not the lighted areas that show a dome. There are other Threads that speak about this specifically, look for them.

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
Alien Moon Bases & UFOs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2010 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

Are those colors actual colors of the moon or they were digitally placed by whoever made the video?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I know from looking through many telescopes that there are other colors on the moon besides light and shadows. I think there are shades of blues and greens there too. but that could have been our own atmosphere playing tricks too.

26th Mar, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

I have also seen colors on the moon through high powered telescopes.

And someone is hiding something, think about it, we have mars rovers but why would we not send one to the moon? On a side note they are finding evidence more frequently that there was definite possible life on mars.

Life on the moon? In my opinion entirely possible but they may only be single celled organism. The moon is still in the radius of the sun that would be the ideal temperature for life. We also do not know the moon's table of elements, who knows? The moon may be more stable for life than Earth.

If they have discovered life on the moon, of course they would not announce it, that would be idiotic as it would cause a riot demanding to know answers, not to mention the media and rumors. If they are hiding this information from us than it is for our own safety. If you want to know the truth then join NASA. wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

Name: Hanas

Comments: Is there really a dark side to the moon or is it just dark to us? Couldn't NASA check the 'dark side' when the sun is hitting it? Then they can see what's there.

11th Apr, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

If a probe or whatever flew to the dark side while the sun was hitting it we could see it. The way it revolves around the earth we can't see it from here. It doesn't rotate like earth does.

I am also wondering about land rovers on the moon. Scientists are trying to develope a system were the bots will heat up a part of land next to them and sit next to it to stay at a temperature they can survive in.

I wonder if we have space suit material that can keep a human warm enough in the shade. Then why don't we use that material to insulate the robots? If it can insulate a human to be able to not freeze then why come not a robot?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs - Page 2

Could it be that not aliens want us off the moon but our own government. Perhaps they have programs up and running on the moon and are trying to stop any further exploration there. This way they can continue their illegal experiments or operations there.

22nd Apr, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

One of the main problems with what we 'know' about the moon and space in general is that all the information basically comes from government funded / controlled agencies. It is not like we can verify for ourselves. Most of the theories and speculation count of the those same agencies making mistakes in order to pick up anything information wise they are not readily willing to share. In other words, what we know is based on what they want us to know, unfortunately.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,