Best Special Dish - Page 2 of 4

LOL...hey fireduck, does your country food - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Feb, 2003 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
I ever ate
4th Jan, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish - Page 2

Yorkshire pudding ? what's that???? I thought that Yorkshire was a kind of dog.
What's chippy??? Man, please explain yourself to this foreigner living in T &T smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2003 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish
A Friend

Dish Special Best

It was beans and tortillas (after 2 weeks of being in a place where people don't eat that...)

Hey I'm mexian :-p

20th Jan, 2003 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I definetly LOVE beans and tortillas. *yummy* oh boy, I feel for some now smile.gif

21st Jan, 2003 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Dish Special Best

Yorkshire pudding ? what's that? I thought that Yorkshire was a kind of dog.
What's chippy Man, please explain yourself to this foreigner living in T &T

Yorkshire pudding is a British food - its miniature pancakes served with gravy. Chippys are places in Britain the sell fish and chips. I miss it! They serve it in newspaper with salt and vinegar - so healthy!

I definetly LOVE beans and tortillas. *yummy* oh boy, I feel for some now

Check the Taco Bell Menu and see waht you eat:
https://www.bgsm.edu/nutrition/tacobell.htm

21st Jan, 2003 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Dish Special Best

user posted image

LDS_forever - just for you... *hehe* wish, wish, but there are no Taco Bells in Trinidad.

21st Jan, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish

! They serve it in newspaper with salt and vinegar - so healthy!

That's desgusting!!!!!!!! tongue.gif In a newspaper???? Are they nuts or what? Oh, and the english people always like to portrait this image of being clean and educated? lol That's totally unsanitary!.
Thanks for the link JB, but Taco Bell taste good despites of not being a healthy food smile.gif There are none in Trinidad true, but who knows in a couple of years maybe...wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2003 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish
A Friend

Best Special Dish - Page 2

Best dish ...... too many to name. Come over to Malaysia, folks. Lots of variety to pamper all kinds of tastebuds. All sorts of wonderful food congregate here.

But as for fruits, I can definitely name one. DURIAN! A thorny hard shelled football sized fruit that has a ........Taste like Heaven, Smells like Hell. ohmy.gif

19th Feb, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

LOL...hey fireduck, does your country food is similar to chinese? because I LOVEEEE chinese food! biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Best Special Dish

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,