Remove Stains

Remove Stains - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2004 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
2nd Nov, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Remove Stains

This seems to be a major question of lost husbands wink.gif

How do you remove that stain if it's....

1. Ring on the collar
2. Gravy stain
3. White shirt getting grey
4. Blood stain

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Remove Stains
A Friend

Stains Remove

I've got a trick to remove a blood stain from your clothes.  You pour peroxide over the stain and it just bubbles it right out of the fabric.  I don't know if it works on all fabrics, but I have used this trick and it has worked on most fabrics.  ;)

3rd Nov, 2003 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Remove Stains Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Never heard of that one, does it work with normal dirt and gravy stains too? What about grease?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Remove Stains
A Friend

Stains Remove

Hey I know a very good one to remove those dark stains from silver objects. Cover the object with aluminium paper and put it in a recipient (a pan or something that you can use in the stove). Cover it with water and put some sodium bicarbonate in the water. Heat it a little bit and the stains from the silver object should disappear.

My chemistry teacher told me it works.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Remove Stains
A Friend

Stains Remove

QUOTE (msslmshdy30 @ 2-Nov 03, 4:35 PM)
I've got a trick to remove a blood stain from your clothes.  You pour peroxide over the stain and it just bubbles it right out of the fabric.

I heard this too from one of those rescue tv shows. The ambulance crew was telling the accident victim to get the blood stains, road dirt, grease, etc. out of his clothes to use peroxide. I've never tried it. I use a product called Zout! Works pretty good on most stains.

1st Jan, 2004 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Remove Stains

I wonder if this will work well on white shirts. I have often found that when you bleach a shirt too often that it starts to get abright yellow color? Or is it just that I am doing it wrong? Especially for 'ring' round the collar is what I am mostly interested in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Remove Stains
A Friend

Remove Stains

JB what fabric is your white shirt? Here is a link to go to for a variety of stain removals. It is the Tide company, but you can use pretty much any laundry detergent in its place.

https://www.tide.com/staindetective/selectStain.jhtml#

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Remove Stains
A Friend

Remove Stains Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

dawn dish detergent applied directly to stain works really well on grease stains.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Remove Stains

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,