Pets - Page 2 of 2

I would take the Loin, because it would protect - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Aug, 2004 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2002 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Pets
A Friend

Pets - Page 2

Lsd,,,what not good for you might be good for some one else wink.gif,, you know  some will argue that wild game is more healthy to eat than regular meat,,,did you know that orstrich is much healthier to eat than chicken, duck, or turkey? reason the chemical that they put into the food they give these birds are not to good for our bodies,,word also have it that Deer and Bear meat is much healtheir to eat than cow goat ETC,  why? because of the  natural food that deer feed on, hence the reason it will take about 2-3 yrs for a deer to grow to an adult,,,how long it takes to grow goat, beef etc for consumtion? ever seen how long it takes to grow a chicken in the mass production?,,,,,,,,,,need i say more?

YUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! why to eat those animals when there are cows and chicken all around the place!!!!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2002 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Pets

True...that's why I took out the meat from my diet for good. In any case, I cannot think about eating a cute little deer for instance!

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2002 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Pets
A Friend

Pets UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

ALL ANIMALS ARE CUTE

4th Dec, 2002 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Pets

True! all of them are!! why we eat them then?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2002 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Pets
A Friend

Pets

same reason our forfathers have been eating them for centuries now,,,,,,,,,

True! all of them are!! why we eat them then?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Pets
A Friend

Pets

I would take the Loin, because it would protect me. I'de train it to guard the house and stuff. I think a loin would be a great pet! =P

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,