Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2010 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Stargate Universe Reviewed
TV Series
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2009 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe

What is your review for the TV Series: "Stargate Universe"?

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 12

Several of the civilians on Destiny execute a coup and take over control of the ship from the military personnel.

Stargate Universe
Stargate Universe (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Universe Stargate

Utter derivative tripe. I was/am a big fan of the original Stargate SG-1 series and though it took a short time, Atlantis, so I gave this one a chance, but it is perhaps the worst spinoff I have ever seen, and that's counting network sitcoms and cavemen from insurance commercials.

The dramatic yet relaxed and good-natured atmosphere (and camerawork) of the other SG series is completely abandoned in favor of the recent Battlestar Galactica remake's grim inner turmoil and tension and obnoxiously jarring camerawork. The first episode had two crew members engaging in pseudo-sex in the background of a scene - most definitely not Stargate. You could argue that the series didn't follow the atmosphere of the movie, but I personally don't think Universe reflects it either, so that's a zero sum argument.

I like Rush, the main known actor, in Universe, to some extent, and have since I saw him in Ravenous, but he, like the Stargate name, is thrown out the airlock on this one for me - I watched the first 30 minutes of the first episode and decided I'd check again a few weeks later - it was still atrocious. At that point in Atlantis, I had gotten back into it as its plot developed and writing and characters improved - this just become more entrenched in BSG.

Thanks but no thanks "Syfy", you can keep Battlestar Gatelactica.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2010 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Stargate Universe Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 14 - Dr. Rush defies orders to interface with the Destiny's computer in a bid to control the ship's flight path, which puts Col. Young in a difficult position. Meanwhile, Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer explore a planet's underground ruins.

Post Date: 1st May, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Universe Stargate

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 15 - The Destiny takes off and leaves Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer trapped in the ruins of an underground maze, prompting Dr. Rush and Col. Young to devise a recovery plan to save the stranded away team before the ship leaves the galaxy.

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Universe Stargate

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 16 - One of the FTL drives has overloaded and exploded. Was the failure caused by the drive's being the weakest of the twelve, or was the damage caused by a saboteur?

Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 18 - Rush believes someone involved with the Destiny has been spying on them for the Lucian Alliance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2010 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 19 - Commander Kiva of the Lucian Alliance has managed to board the Destiny and has taken several of the crew hostage.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Stargate Universe Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Stargate Universe - Season 1 Episode 20 - With time running out as the ship's systems malfunction, Young's people must work with Kiva and her men to save the ship before they all die.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Stargate Universe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,