Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 18 of 21

I tried to get rid of meat from my diet, but - Page 18 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Nov, 2018 - 9:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 18

How Bad Is Bacon? How many years of life are lost to potentially preventable cancers? Every year, more than five million expected years of life are lost to lung […] Source 8o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Grilling and other high-temperature cooking may raise risk of high blood pressure. Among people who routinely eat meat, chicken and fish, those who grill, broil or roast these foods at high temperatures may be more likely to develop high blood pressure. Source 8z.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

Meat protein is unhealthy, but protein from nuts and seeds is heart smart. A study has found that meat protein is associated with a sharp increased risk of heart disease while protein from nuts and seeds is beneficial for the human heart. Source 9k.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Allergen in red meat linked to heart disease. A team of researchers says it has linked sensitivity to an allergen in red meat to the buildup of plaque in the arteries of the heart. While high saturated fat levels in red meat have long been known to contribute to heart disease for people in general, the new finding suggests that a subgroup of the population may be at heightened risk for a different reason -- a food allergen. Source 5c.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Meat sensitivity spread by ticks linked to heart disease. Researchers have linked sensitivity to an allergen in red meat -- a sensitivity spread by tick bites -- with a buildup of fatty plaque in the arteries of the heart. This buildup may increase the risk of heart attacks and stroke. Source 7r.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

Is Organic Meat Less Carcinogenic? Researchers tested 76 samples of different kinds of meat, both organic and conventional, for 33 different carcinogens. Source 5y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 18

Urinary Tract Infections from Eating Chicken. Can UTI-causing ExPEC E. Coli bacteria be transferred human-to-human from those who eat chicken? Source 5y

17th Nov, 2018 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 18

I tried to get rid of meat from my diet, but I failed. I need to find more information about vegetables that can replace meat.
About the slaughter of animals I try not to think about it. I know companies try to get the most out their products that's why they give animals all sorts of substances to make them grow faster.
When I saw the first time the difference between the meat from a chicken grown by my grandmother and the one that came from the store I was shocked - they look nothing alike - but guess which one I chose?! The one that came from the store. I felt so stupid sad.gif
I think I need to stop and let others post their opinions as well.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,