Big families

Big Families - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2020 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Big families
A Friend

Big families

Do you have a big family?  If you do, do like having a big family or do you not like it.  

Some people think that a big family is too meddlesom and always in your business.

I have a big family.  6 girls and 3 boys. I am the third child out of nine and I love my big family.  Especially being one of the oldest, I get to help out my little sisters when they need it and we have fun together.  It helps me to be a better person knowing that my little sisters are looking up to me and I have to set a good example for them to see and maybe follow.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2003 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

families Big

Wow THAT's a big family bink! wink.gif. I have only one sister. I always dreamt in having also a brother. I wish I could have more brothers and sisters, you know, people you can count with...
It' amazing for me to see that people like you that comes from big families they wanna have big families for themselves too, I always thought that they may wanna have only one or two. ;D
In an ideal situation I would like to have 4 or 5 children. But if I know that those 4 or 5 would be like my almost three years old son, then...I think I just wanna stick with two little ones. ;D

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Big families
A Friend

Big families Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

@bink i can ralate alot to you.. I have a big family too.

2 sisters and 2 brothers and i am also the third child out of 5, i love having a big family tho its so much fun!. I don't get along too well with my lil sister but i try set a good example for her  too ;D

My lil brother is only 10 , He is a lil trouble maker always messing with my things but i love him the most.

I have 2 lil nieces and 1 nephew . They are so adorable i am always looking for excuses to babysit them

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Big families
A Friend

families Big

It's good that you do that xtrasweet.  I have five nephews and One niece.  My Brother and sister used to have me babysit.  They said.  I'll only be gone for 5 or 10 minutes.  Yeah right.  I knew better.  They were gone for like 2 or 3 hours.  

I didn't really mind though.  I love my nephews.  They were so much fun to play with.  

I don't like that we are so far away from each other now.  Now that I have my own kids, I wish that they could all play together.  My sister lives in California.  I moved to Arkansas 3 years ago.  (It's  a long story)  And started a family but there aren't any little cousins or kids for my babies to with.  

You know LDS.  I always thought that I would like to have lots of children.  I wanted lots of kids so that they had each other to rely on when they got older and they could be friends with each other and they would all learn what it really meant to share and to work together.  But just cuz you have lots of kids doesn't necessarily mean that will happen.  I thought I would be able to handle having lots of kids, but now I know that I can't.  I've been a babysitter for my family since I was thirteen years old.  Watching my nephews and my little sisters and brother.  My mom worked and my stepfather is disabled and my little brother is also disabled.  I was taken advantage of a little to help out more around the house with kids and stuff.  I was like a third parent and I think I kind of got burnt out.  I had a year and a half of a break after I moved out when I was eighteen, and now I'm having to reteach myself how to be patient.  Not that I hate being a parent.  I love it and I love my kids so much.  It's just hard for me when they are so little and I can't really communicate with them verbally.  

When they can talk with me and understand me then I will have more fun like I did with my nephews and my sisters.  

I'm gonna be one of those moms who make lunches for her kids and makes silly sandwich shapes for the special holidays and stuff.  

Anyway.  I also get the feeling that I won't be having more than three kids.  That seems to be big enough for me, but if the Lord has something else in mind for us, more kids, then I'm sure he'll equip me to handle them.

I just hope that my kids will be as close and closer than my family is.  

24th Mar, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

families Big

Awww that's nice girls. You all are making me want to have at least 5 now! LOL ;D
Okay, now I want at least 2 more siblings for my son Felipe. I have only one sister and I wish I could have more than one to count with. Let's see what God has prepare for me.

11th Dec, 2019 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Big families

I used to have a big family and I loved it. I miss when everyone was close and we always had a good time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2020 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Big families

I have a large extended family, but I'm not close with them. When I moved away from home, it became difficult for me to have a connection with my half siblings.

As for me, it comes down to what I consider family. My coworkers have turned into friends, then turned into family. I would love children, but I'm not sure it's possible for me, so I don't want to limit myself.

16th Apr, 2020 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Big families Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I was raised together with my 3 brothers and I loved it, people now have less children, maybe economic constraints, but I think bigger families are healthier.

> TOPIC: Big families

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,