Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th May, 2010 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd May, 2010 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

If you have RPGer status, created a Character, and wish to participate in this Scenario then use this Thread ONLY to Discuss the actions of your Character.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Hearing about the possible hostage situation Garrant (aka The Force) makes his was to the scene. Having only been stopping petty crimes up to this point, he can't help his heart pounding in anticipation.

8th May, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Forge is puzzled what would be the advantage of taking hostages in a subway when there is no escape. He makes his way there as fast as he can.

ooc: This is the first time I playing as a super hero. Do you have any tips? I guess we have to appoint a leader so since you were here first you can do that.

8th May, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

The Force sees Forge, and realizes he is a Super Hero. Garrant walks up near him and introduces himself, asking Forge if he is here for the same reason he is. To try and save the hostages from being killed.

The Force takes a few steel cards from his pocket and moves them about the air, then grabs them replacing them in his pocket. He asks Forge, "What are your powers friend?"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th May, 2010 - 12:45am

8th May, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

I have some unusual abilities. First off I can detect rare metals and gems. Then I also can become a fireball. This is why I call myself "Forge". I went into a mine when I was young and found an unusual rock that looked like it was from another planet. When I picked it up I was knocked unconcious. When I woke up I thought I was on fire! So I started to run from the cave but I noticed I wasn't burning up.

ooc: I had to post to get some points because I thought I had chosen my avatar already. Anyhow its taken care of now.

8th May, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Hmm, that is interesting, I also passed out when I found my powers. I followed a voice into some woods and was accosted by some ancient spirit. After I woke I had these strong powers to move things with my mind, strange. I also was able to detect danger near me. I hope with these powers we can possibly work together and make this world a better place, in the danger of sounding to cliche.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway

While the two are talking Assassin appears out of no where and surprises them. His dark look makes them a bit uncomfortable but he like hopes to make them like him as he speaks.

I go by Assassin. I have the ability to use ultravision to see at night and heat signatures that should come in handy underground. I also do not need oxygen but because my body has been performing the act for so long it still does it but if I purposely stop breathing I am fine.

9th May, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Looking at the dark man Forge wonders if he could possibly be undead. He then thinks of the benefits of not needing oxygen like going underwater without a mask, not being choked... Then he wonders how he dies, if his heart beats but he dare not ask all these things now there is a mission to accomplish!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,