minispeed - Page 2 of 2

I believe I will need to download the latest - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Jan, 2004 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

minispeed - Page 2

Actually if you look at Minispeed's advance settings you will see that it offers a code that you can use in the same settings you are referring to.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2004 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

Well, it's downloaded, installed, and set.... and I don't see any real change. It still takes as long as a full minute to load some pages.

Hey, Miss Shady, what was that 3 letter code?? smile.gif

Roz

1st Jan, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

minispeed Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Did you boost your com port, save the settings and use the advanced code it gave?

1st Jan, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 minispeed

There is no advanced mode... it has a Wizard that runs and saves the modifications and that's it. Version 3.5.

Roz

1st Jan, 2004 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

minispeed

I am using 2.5, there must be something that allows you to customize what it will do to your system, check again.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

minispeed
A Friend

minispeed

Honestly, I didn't see where it gave the code with my minispeed program. But I really wouldn't know where to look in the program to find it. undecided.gif What was the setting code that you use, Jb. If you don't mind me asking?

Farseer, the letter code my ISP gave me was: ATZ and it goes in the extra settings for your modem. It's sorta a few windows to go thru to get to it, but if you want me to, I can drop the process.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2004 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

minispeed - Page 2

I believe I will need to download the latest version and see what is up, I will put it in my list of things to do smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: minispeed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,