Snippy The Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation

Snippy Horse Alien Animal Mutilation - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jan, 2013 - 5:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Snippy Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation
23rd May, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Snippy the Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation

Snippy the Horse was one of the cases of who did it with regards to surgical precision of a horse's insides being removed. Here are some of the details of the case:

international QUOTE
On Sept. 7, 1967 - Snippy the horse, a 3-year-old Appaloosa, who's actual name was Lady, failed to show up for her usual morning drink in a pasture on the Harry King ranch 20 miles northeast of Alamosa, at the foot of Mount Blanca. Two days later, Snippy's body was found in the pasture, her death cloaked in mystery. The skin and flesh had been cleanly cut away from the shoulders to the ears.

There were no tracks near the body and no blood on the ground, but strange markings were found on the ground around Snippy's body. The horse's owner, Nellie Lewis, said she was positive that extraterrestrials were responsible for Snippy's death.

The marks on the ground included six indentations which formed a circle three feet in diameter. It was generally agreed that these were the sort of marks a flying saucer might make and it was said that Snippy's tracks ended 100 or so feet from where she was found.

The heart and brain were missing from the carcass, and a formaldehyde-like odor was emitted from the animal for several days after discovery. The bones of Snippy's neck and skull were a stark-white discoloration, as if they had been bleached. Ref. Source 1

Thus seemed to begin a series of mutilations after that. I am just wondering if there are any documented cases in history where animals were mutilated in such a fashion. This was the conclusion of Snippy - vandals cut her up or someone purposely cut her up - BUT the question remains - how did they do that without a trace of blood falling to the ground or on the animal?

Snippy The Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Mutilation Animal Alien and Horse Snippy

There are many similar cases, the problem I see is that they are usually from the 60's and 70's where the whole UFO/extraterrestrial theme was almost like a fever.

23rd May, 2010 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Snippy The Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This for me falls into the category of unexplainable. One can argue that a person or persons would be able to pull this off. The question for me then is why. Why would someone go threw all that trouble with almost impossible skills to achieve what. At the same time I wonder why an alien race would be so lax in just leaving the body in such circumstances to be found.

You could say the aliens did not really care about the body being found for whatever reason. I wonder why they would be so liberal in leaving such evidence of themselves though. Like I said at the same time I wonder what human or humans would go threw such impossible troubles for seemingly no gain.

It would seem more likely this is an elaborate hoax or aliens at work. I don't see a person going to such lengths for whatever reason.

If it was a hoax I have to wonder why. Hoaxes can be made in many different ways. Why go threw all this just for a minute of fame, strange.

7th Aug, 2010 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Oliron)
You could say the aliens did not really care about the body being found for whatever reason.

Then you are saying that aliens were involved?

My big question about this theory is why would aliens conduct experiments on creatures over and over again? You would think they would know the physiological aspects of any creature from a 'scan' or past experiments. In addition you would normally take away the animal not bring it back and leave it there. We are after all talking about beings that are supposed to be far superior to us in intelligence and technology. Reason would have it that these things would be done in the utmost of secrecy without any evidence remaining.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2013 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Name: SideSwiqe

Title: Snippy The Horse

Comments: I stick to my theory of Earth been a "Farm" or "Fast Food Restaurant". I should explain, basically I think as aliens travel through the universe they will need food and every so often a person or animal goes missing with no explanation, bodies never found but what if like in the Snippy story the rings around the body is the ship, the ship would be too small to take the body and the aliens only ate what they could I.e the brain heart and some flesh. But anyway that is my theory maybe someone could see what I mean

31st Jan, 2013 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

I would vote for the "Hoax" theory. I agree with JB on the strange way these experiments are conducted, too strange to be real. These "Aliens" land on our planet undetected and for sure know approximately which kind of technological level our species reached by this time.
For sure they are far more advanced than us, since they are capable of inter-stellar travel, but they are aware that we scan not only the sky but the whole area around our planet, studying the cosmos and keeping track of asteroids, for instance. They use some kind of countermeasures, to avoid being detected. Why they should then leave such macroscopic evidences of their presence and activity? And why keep examining animals over decades if not centuries? Our "Primitive" civilization is capable of reproducing cells and conduct tests without destroying the sample (microscopic surgery and molecular analysis). Is it possible that these beings can roam between the suns but fell behind in essential fields of research such as medicine? And how can they survive in an artificial environment, the spaceship, without knowledge in this field?
Maybe their logic is different from our own but I think it is safe to assume they should be rational creatures. I'm not a fan of your "Fastfood" theory, guest. That implies that we are on a trafficked route to somewhere and I doubt we would not be aware of many objects passing through our solar system. Radars and scanners can be deceived but they would leave tracks of some kind anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Snippy The Horse & Alien Animal Mutilation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,