Anand Ramlogan

Anand Ramlogan - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 10:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Anand Ramlogan Former Attorney General of Trinidad & Tobago
26th May, 2010 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Anand Ramlogan

Anand Ramlogan

Anand Ramlogan has been sworn in as the new Attorney General of Trinidad & Tobago. I have seen him as a very active attorney especially when he was in Opposition. I hope he can be actively aggressive in prosecuting the criminal element in Trinidad & Tobago.

Image from TTParliament.org.

Anand Ramlogan
Anand Ramlogan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2014 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Ramlogan Anand

He was involved in an accident and his vehicle overturned. He is safe and his wife as well but some of his security got minor injuries.

30th Jan, 2015 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Anand Ramlogan Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The current Attorney General may not be in that position for a long with the accusations in front of him. Anand Ramlogan has what looks like alleged bribery charges to answer in public office. The question now is if the PM going to keep Anand Ramlogan on in cabinet.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Ramlogan Anand

Anand Ramlogan is no longer the Attorney General as the PM has asked for his resignation. Anand Ramlogan later accepted and agreed with the action of the PM as the police investigate the current matter in the public domain.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Ramlogan Anand

The opposition was shouting constantly for Mr. Anand Ramlogan to go, but I want to see how this investigation turns out because they have been persecuting the man for a long time.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Anand Ramlogan

He needed to go, it is a shame that he did NOT choose to do it on his own but wait until the PM made a request.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2015 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Anand Ramlogan

Mr. Anand Ramlogan was honored today by the Hindu Community for his faithfulness to their cause. In part of his speech he related that when he was Attorney General he was often invited to be celebrated but he often wondered if they were celebrating him or the office he held.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Anand Ramlogan Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: George

Title: Crime in Trinidad

Comments: The arrest and charges made against the former AG just goes to demonstrate what a criminal hell- hole Trinidad is. I wonder who will be next.

> TOPIC: Anand Ramlogan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,