Anil Roberts

Anil Roberts - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Best of  Anil Roberts Personality - Former Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

What is your opinion on the appointment of Anil Roberts as the Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs?

Image from TTParliament.org.

Anil Roberts
Anil Roberts (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2012 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

I don't understand Anil Robert's position with regards to the COP. If he is not in agreement with the COP's leadership why hasn't he joined the UNC as yet?

13th Aug, 2012 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Minister of Sports, Hon. Anil Roberts, has been asked by the Prime Minister to submit a proposal for a place (maybe a stadium) for field sports to encourage other events outside of the usual - very good, but what about that Olympic pool that George Bovell III was promised long ago?

22nd May, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

So TV6 News shows an alleged video of a government minister doing some questionable things in a hotel room. Minister Anil Roberts claimed the video is false and pointed towards the opposition of government. What are your thoughts?

24th May, 2014 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

Anil Roberts has a particular voice and look that can't be easily masked, this looks like him and sounds like him. He isn't open and denying it directly so... You know if it sounds like him and it looks like him its probably him.

1st Jun, 2014 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

If it looks like him and sounds like him then most likely its him. The only thing remaining is him admitting it. I think since he hasn't out-rightly said "That is not me in that video" It makes his case weaker.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

The COP is taking very long to make a decisive statement on Anil Roberts as a COP member, what are they afraid of?

3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Maybe they don't want him joining the UNC. Anil Roberts is a political 'light' for the COP, he gives them a voice, without him I think the COP is mostly silent on most things except to say they agree with the Prime Minister.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Anil Roberts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,