Car Stero that can Kill?

Car Stero Kill - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Jul, 2003 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Car Stero that can Kill?

Why would anyone make themself deaf or even dead?

international QUOTE
A CAR STEREO THAT CAN KILL YOU? COOL

Troy Irving's 18-year-old Dodge Caravan has a heck of a sound system: it can put out 130,000 watts of power. There may be no weirder tech-to-tech combat
Than the fight to build the world's most powerful sound system. Source

What do you think? Do most people today play their music too loud? I think there should be a gadget made to help people see what are normal listening levels so they can know if they need their hearing checked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2003 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Car Stero that can Kill?
A Friend

Kill that Stero Car

I love to listen to a good jamming song on my car stereo loud (especially if there is alittle bass bumping in it).  But I don't listen to my radio loud with my children in the car and I really don't listen to it loud all the time.

But today's youth (and even some adults I know) do listen to their music entirely too loud.  There is a guy, that I work with, that has just had a stereo system installed in his truck.  The bass hits so hard and he plays it so loud, you can hear him long before you even see him waiting to turn into the parking lot at work.  He can be parked several cars down from me at lunch, and while on lunch he listens to his music.  He listens to it so loud, that the bass hits hard enough to rattle my mirrors on my car and hurt my ears.  I don't know how some people can sit in a vehicle with the music playing that loud.  Because if it's hurting my ears, (and I'm several cars away) I can imagine how it has got to be hurting his ears.

I can understand the loud music for competitions in car shows, but to just have it that way, because it's cool, doesn't make any sense.  It's not cool to me, just shows that some people don't care much for their hearing.  :smile.gif  My mom always says, 'of course you like your music loud, but it doesn't mean you have to force others to listen to it too'.  And I think she's really right about that.

4th Jul, 2003 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Car Stero that can Kill? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

while on lunch he listens to his music.  He listens to it so loud, that the bass hits hard enough to rattle my mirrors on my car and hurt my ears.  I don't know how some people can sit in a vehicle with the music playing that loud

There must be some law about noise levels, maybe you can cheto see if there is a policy about it in the sompany and take it up privately with your manager.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Car Stero that can Kill?
A Friend

Kill that Stero Car

Yes there are laws about noise pollution inside the city limits.  But the company I work for is located outside the city limits.  So the noise pollution laws are harder to enforce.  I have spoken to owner of the company about it, but he's one of these guys that is glad to have enough people coming to work everyday.  So, I can either park somewhere else in the parking lot or I have to develop more of a tolerance to this guy's music.  :smile.gif

> TOPIC: Car Stero that can Kill?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,