War Of The Gods - Game - Page 2 of 31

Un'Rogaar returns his battleaxe to - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 7:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 2

Wolter calmly replies to the maid that yes he would like a bowl of stew and bread. Hearing the yelling and what sounds like a tussle Wolter shakes his head and continues to watch what is happening on deck.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

The young half elf was distracted by the by all the commotion, when Wolter replies it takes her by shock and she looks bemused by his calmness. "uh. Yea.. Sure sorry sir, right away" she eventually replies regaining her composure, she then gives Alex a strange look before she wonders off and tries to find her way past the small crowd.

"WOLTER, ALEX!" A commanding voice barks from just a few feet from behind the mast, "Wolter that sure sounds like an animal to me, see it ends up with the rest but keep it's leash tight, don't want it causing anymore trouble. ALEX have ice, towles, and a drink ready for that dwarf, we can't have any unhappy customers bleeding everywhere."

10th Jun, 2010 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feroz hears his name and that someone is looking for him. He decides to walk up to the person and claim that he knows were Feroz might be located. However he wants to know why the person is looking for him.

ooc: I would like to use sense motive.

10th Jun, 2010 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Gods The War

Walking with forthright confidence, Un'Rogaar splits the small crowd as he approaches the hatch. He turns to Vlad, sternly stating:
"The most likely cause of the hound's attack is that the dwarf was trespassing inside of M'ladies room. When this is done I'd appreciate your assistance in investigating why a follower of St. Cuthbert has broken the law."

Reaching through the wide hatch, the burly half-giant swings his axe. Narrowly avoiding both Dwarf and dog, the beard is severed. He quickly drops between the two, offering his plated body as cover to the Dwarf. Apprehensively, Un'Rogaar eyes the attack dog, unsure of it's reaction, but confident in the thickness of his platemail.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

Game Gods The War

"That I will Un'Rogaar." Vlad says while stepping aside for the giant to walk into the room. After the beard is severed Vlad goes over to the dwarf and trys to hold him in place and talk to him. "A little help Un'Rogaar this guy is strong."

occ: try to use sense motive on the dwarf if I can. When ever he starts talking.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game

Wolter looks at the captain for a bit then climbs to his feet slowly. He turns to the hatch way and makes his way down the steps.

Ok who is responsible for the dog? We need to ensure that it is safe from attacking other people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2010 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game - Page 2

A the moment there is a stand off between the dog and Un'Rogaar
As they stand staring each other down at the beginning of the hallway, the dog is growling aggressively but holding it's ground claiming the hallway as his territory. The lady Elizabeth (Liz) trades places with the dwarf who quickly scampers up the ladder.

The dwarf just whimpers, as he runs his stubby fingers through whats left of his beard, almost ignoring Vlad who's trying to interrogate him. "Look" he eventually says angrily as he pushes Vlad back "Are you trying to say that I was breaking into her room!?" his voice gradually ascending "Shame on you child! I was staggering to the bath when that blood thirsty creature lept out and attacked me!"

From the hall way Liz shouts out "Lies, my room was locked, he was breaking in" as she pushes past Un'Rogaar and drops to her knees beside her dog trying to calm him but to no avail, "what have you done to him?"

11th Jun, 2010 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Un'Rogaar returns his battleaxe to his side, keeping his eyes fixed firmly on the aggrivated attack-hound. Unsure of Elizabeth's ability to calm the animal, he prepares to intervene.

Elevating his voice, he calls out to Vlad "It is perhaps best if we allow the Captain to consider the evidence, and render judgement".

OOC: I would like to ready an action to initiate a grapple with the dog, under the circumstance that it moves to harm Liz. +7 melee touch, +11 grapple(+3BAB, +4str, +4size).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.