Google and now Froogle :)

Google Froogle - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Feb, 2004 - 6:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Dec, 2002 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Did you hear about froogle.com?

Its google's new beta site to help you find what you are looking to buy online. Go to the site: https://www.froogle.com or check CNN's review at:
https://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/12/1...reut/index.html

What's the big deal? Well if you knew how good a search engine google is then you will know the potential of froogle.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Froogle now Google

It seems to me that someone can find product names easily using this system if you are unfamiliar with namebrans or titles for certain items. From their web site:

Froogle is a new service from Google that makes it easy to find information about products for sale online. By focusing entirely on product search, Froogle applies the power of Google's search technology to a very specific task: locating stores that sell the item you want to find and pointing you directly to the place where you can make a purchase.

27th Dec, 2003 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Google and now Froogle :) Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Interesting to note that the name "Froogle" sounds exactly like "frugal" which means to be wise with one's money. However, the whole idea behind the "Froogle" search engine is to get you to spend your money.
Is this irony?

Roz

27th Dec, 2003 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Froogle now Google

Could be the name froogle (frugal) is to suggest you are being frugal when you use froogle to research before purchase. Buy, but buy at lowest possible price. smile.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Froogle now Google

Of course! I'm sure that's exactly what they meant. How clever of them (and you!).

Roz

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My fav is still www.googlism.com Its sooooooooo fun. My BF and i spend hours sending funny quotes back and forth to eachother.

shawn is thinking steak sammich

brittainy is quite the helper in the kitchen

^ one for me and my boyfriend

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Google and now Froogle :)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,