True Blood - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 11:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
True Blood Quotes
Cable TV Series
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

True Blood

True Blood

What is your review for the Cable Series: "True Blood"?

The most successful vampire series from HBO is back on it's 3rd Season!

True Blood Season 3 Episode 1

Sookie turns to Eric for help finding Bill. Andy urges Jason to stay the course. Sam reconnects with his past. Tara seeks refuge from her grief.

True Blood
True Blood (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2010 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Blood True

True Blood Season 3 Episode 2 - Sam tests the strength of his family bonds. Tara finds an ally in a shady vampire named Franklin Mott. Eric remembers his past. Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power.

22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

True Blood Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have only seen season one because we don't have pay-tv. I really enjoyed the first season. Very cool. I do like my vampire tv series, books and films. I have say, this is a new concept, which I like too. There's also Ryan Kwanten in it who is lovely AND Australian.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2010 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Blood True

True Blood Season 3 Episode 3 - Sam tests the strength of his family bonds. Tara finds an ally in a shady vampire named Franklin Mott. Eric remembers his past. Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Blood True

True Blood Season 3 Episode 4 - Sookie joins Alcide at a raucous engagement party for his former fiancee, Debbie Pelt. Bill "procures" dinner for Russell and Lorena. Sam brokers a deal with Tommy and his parents. Andy gets a promotion and draws Jason's attention. Arlene is irked by Jessica's arrival at Merlotte's. Eric is given a deadline to locate Bill. Franklin takes Tara on a road trip.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

True Blood

True Blood Season 3 Episode 5 - Sookie and Alcide turn to an alpha-wolf "packmaster" for advice on how to deal with Russell's minions. Jason meets his match in a mysterious girl named Crystal. Tara considers a proposal from Franklin, who's completed his mission for Russell. Lafayette learns the meaning of patience from Jesus, his mother's orderly. An heirloom reminds Eric of his past and his ongoing thirst for vengeance. Joe Lee breaks his promise to Sam and Tommy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

True Blood

True Blood Season 3 Episode 6 - Spurned by Eric, Sookie fears the worst for Bill, whose fate now lies in Lorena's hands. Jason's romance with Crystal hits a snag, as does Lafayette's with Jesus. Fueled by a night of passion, Tara executes a desperate plan to stave off Franklin's advances. After revealing his master plan to Eric, Russell pays a visit to Louisiana in order to start executing it. In Bon Temps, Tommy finds it difficult to leave the family nest. Jessica gets her fix from a Merlotte's customer.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

True Blood Movies Music Fashion & Sports

True Blood Season 3 Episode 7 - Sookie's attempt to rescue Bill has unforseen consequences. Meanwhile, Jason seeks the truth about Crystal. Sam must step in when Tommy gets involved in a dog fighting ring, all thanks to Melinda and Joe Lee's quest for money. Eric figures out how to get the information he wants from Sophie-Anne. Debbie plans to get even with Alcide while Russell ignores the Magister.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: True Blood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,