Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 15 of 17

I used to play my Atari 2600 for HOURS when - Page 15 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

?
Poll: Are you addicted to games to the point that you need help?
  Yes       19.64%
  No       60.71%
  I am not sure       19.64%
Total Votes: 56
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Overcoming Game Addiction Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
3rd Nov, 2019 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 15

World Health Organization (WHO) has classified video game addiction as a mental health disorder.

In order to fight this addiction, in my opinion, is to look at the aspect those games that are the most addictive and try stimulating the part of the brain that are addicted.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2019 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

I'm not addicted like I used to be but I really let it take control as a teen. I played a Massive Multi-player Online Role-playing Game called Runescape (I still play to this day) but it just had to much to offer I felt when I was younger. I was socially awkward and very isolated anyways. It did enrage me a lot though. When player killing and you die and lose all the good equipment you worked hard to obtain. Well that's enough to strike a nerve in me. Now adays I'm a lot better with it though. I play once in awhile and I don't get mad anymore.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2020 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction
A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I believe the best way to get rid of videogame addiction is just going cold turkey and not playing anything for three days. Sure, it might suck the first three days, but once you get over those three days then the pull of video games can lessen, and you are free to do other things.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Addiction Game Overcoming

This is not maybe the topic but are boardgames included here? I could spend sometimes a whole day playing them!

4th Jul, 2020 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

I initially answered I do not know. But after mulling it over, yes I think I am addicted. My phone and ipad is full of games. My PC has several games too. I used to play a lot, but these days, I only play when it's slow at work. I can't play that much at home since there's a lot to do.

28th Oct, 2020 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction

Get an outdoor activity that you love with people who you like to do that same activity with and you will break the habit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2020 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 15

It's unsettling how developpers are trying to get their users more and more addicted to their product. Is the same as with social media, addiction = more time on their product = more ads = more money. Perversion of incentives that must be broken, IMO only feasible by regulatory agencies.

11th Jan, 2021 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 15

I used to play my Atari 2600 for HOURS when I got mine in 79. I kinda carried that over to adulthood. I was playing DDO for hours as well.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Overcoming Game Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,